TT battle for Free Brothers
AFTER a tough six weeks Royston-based motorcycle race team Free Brothers Racing returned from the Isle of Man TT Races with a hard-fought 17th place. Team owners Chris and Stan Free, saw rider Matt Buckley race across the line following another impressiv
AFTER a tough six weeks Royston-based motorcycle race team Free Brothers Racing returned from the Isle of Man TT Races with a hard-fought 17th place.
Team owners Chris and Stan Free, saw rider Matt Buckley race across the line following another impressive showing, clocking up speeds of up to 187 mph.
Buckley also impressed at the CP Hire Superstock, where he finished 17th in a field of 70, and the NW 200 in Northern Ireland where he finished 21st from a field of 60 riders.
The talented racer also claimed third spot at the Isle of Man TT 125, narrowly missing out to Ryan Farquar and seven-times TT winner Ian Lougher.
You may also want to watch:
The team will be back in action this weekend when it takes part in the Thundersport GB in Snetterton, before heading back to the Isle of Man at the beginning of July for the Southern 100 competition.
- 1 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 2 14 Spitfires to take to the skies at IWM Duxford's 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 3 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 4 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 5 Historic Mayflower train makes its way through Royston and Meldreth
- 6 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 7 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 8 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 9 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 10 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre