Tigers are tops
THE young Kingsway Tigers, above, produced some of their best golf with another impressive showing at their monthly medal competition. In almost all of their divisions, they achieved countback, with many of the Tigers reducing their handicaps. The Div
THE young Kingsway Tigers, above, produced some of their best golf with another impressive showing at their monthly medal competition.
In almost all of their divisions, they achieved countback, with many of the Tigers reducing their handicaps.
The Division One match was won by Sam Chipperfield, who finished ahead of second-placed Joe Peachey and Alex Huth who was third.
In Division Two, Zach Koyama took first place, and has seen his handicap cut by six shots.
You may also want to watch:
Stephen Beattie finished second, with a cut of five shots, ahead of Josh Hebditch,who was third.
James Wright won the Division Three competition, with Jack Harrison second, ahead of James Daish.
- 1 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 2 14 Spitfires to take to the skies at IWM Duxford's 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 3 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 4 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 5 Historic Mayflower train makes its way through Royston and Meldreth
- 6 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 7 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 8 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 9 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 10 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
Stephen Beattie and Conor Masters won the nearest-the-pin competition.
The Tiger Club at Kingsway offers courses to children to help them develop their golfing techniques, with regular, fun sessions every Saturday morning.
For more information visit the club website at www.thetigerclub.com or contact 01763 262727.