Three and easy for Manuden
Manuden U-14 3 Letchworth GCE Blues 0 NEWLY-promoted Manuden started the season in style with a 3-0 victory, on Sunday. Central defender Max Buch opened the scoring in the 10th minute with fiercly hit shot. Letchworth fought their way back into the game
Manuden U-14 3
Letchworth GCE Blues 0
NEWLY-promoted Manuden started the season in style with a 3-0 victory, on Sunday.
Central defender Max Buch opened the scoring in the 10th minute with fiercly hit shot.
You may also want to watch:
Letchworth fought their way back into the game, but found Manuden keeper Paul Wavell in top form.
The second half started with Manuden being awarded a penalty, which was taken by last season's leading scoring Riley Frost, who tucked the ball home to double the hosts' lead.
- 1 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 2 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 3 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 4 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 5 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 6 Students' work featured in online art exhibition
- 7 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 8 Royal Ascot: ones to watch on final day
- 9 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 10 Eight picture-perfect picnic spots across East Anglia
Letchworth still battled on, but they failed to make the breakthrough, and left winger Henry Simmons wrapped things up when he volleyed home from a corner.
Manuden's under-10 team counld not match their older club-mates as they lost by the odd goal in nine at Bassingbourn.