Templars win Puma Cup
Baldock side thank sponsors for providing financial help to keep the club running
Baldock Templars and Crusaders under-10s want to thank The Marshall Group for their sponsorship.
Baldock Town Youth FC have a long history in the town and run more than 20 teams and have more than 300 children taking part.
Sponsorship is vital to the club to help it keep as many youngsters as possible enjoying football, from age six upwards.
The Templars gave Marshall some good publicity in return by winning the recent Under-10s Puma Cup in December.
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.baldocktyfc.co.uk for more information about the club.
- 1 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 2 14 Spitfires to take to the skies at IWM Duxford's 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 3 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 4 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 5 Historic Mayflower train makes its way through Royston and Meldreth
- 6 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 7 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 8 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 9 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 10 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre