Templars win Puma Cup
Baldock side thank sponsors for providing financial help to keep the club running
Baldock Templars and Crusaders under-10s want to thank The Marshall Group for their sponsorship.
Baldock Town Youth FC have a long history in the town and run more than 20 teams and have more than 300 children taking part.
Sponsorship is vital to the club to help it keep as many youngsters as possible enjoying football, from age six upwards.
The Templars gave Marshall some good publicity in return by winning the recent Under-10s Puma Cup in December.
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.baldocktyfc.co.uk for more information about the club.
- 1 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 2 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 3 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 4 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 5 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 6 Students' work featured in online art exhibition
- 7 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 8 Royal Ascot: ones to watch on final day
- 9 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 10 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire