Team's new sponsor
ROYSTON Rugby Club has a new first team sponsor – Marshall s Properties. Andy Marshall of the company attended Royston s home game with Cheshunt on Saturday as the squad ran out for the first time in their new strip. The partnership between the club and
ROYSTON Rugby Club has a new first team sponsor - Marshall's Properties.
Andy Marshall of the company attended Royston's home game with Cheshunt on Saturday as the squad ran out for the first time in their new strip.
The partnership between the club and company was helped by first team player Darren Honey, who works for Marshall's.
Royston chairman David Gee said: "We are pleased to welcome Marshall's Properties for what we hope to be the first step in a long and mutually successful partnership.
You may also want to watch:
"The club constantly relies on the goodwill and support of local businesses and benefactors in order that we can make the funds go further and extend the reach of the club - be it on funding new equipment, resources such as a physio for the senior teams, support for the growing junior section, or increasing the club's activities in the community.
- 1 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 2 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 3 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 4 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 5 Hotel has everything you need for a relaxing staycation
- 6 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 7 Ski trip interest 'peaks' at Melbourn Village College
- 8 Royston arson: Police renew appeal after flats fire
- 9 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 10 7 things to do, places to go and gift experiences for dad this Father's Day