Tadlow Youngster Hopes For Success
By Tom Brown TADLOW racer Kieren Clark will be hoping to turn his recent form into a top three finish when he competes in the third round of the Formula Renault BARC series this weekend. The 18-year-old is set to tackle the 14-lap race at Snetterton, wi
By Tom Brown
TADLOW racer Kieren Clark will be hoping to turn his recent form into a top three finish when he competes in the third round of the Formula Renault BARC series this weekend.
The 18-year-old is set to tackle the 14-lap race at Snetterton, with the qualifying session for grid positions taking place on Saturday.
After two impressive performances Clark has been showing good progress, working his way into the top 10 and finishing his last race at Silverstone in a deserved sixth place.
Clark, who is currently seeking sponsorship said: "I like the Snetterton track - so it promises to be a good race."
3Ks manager, Tony Clark added: "The team are looking forward to the weekend and hopefully we can demonstrate our intent to move forward to next year's televised UK series. Hopefully we can secure a working partnership that will help Kieren in the next step of his career."
- 1 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 2 Hero dog sniffs out cash for charity with golf ball mission
- 3 Stewart 'wasn't distressed and calmly answered questions' at scene of wife's death, paramedic tells court
- 4 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 5 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 6 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
- 7 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 8 Meet team behind new Royston Town Party
- 9 Herts, camera, action! Turning film fantasy into reality with new screen tourism development programme
- 10 Ian Stewart murder trial: Killer 'restricted wife's breathing and fabricated epilepsy death'
N For more information visit www.3ksracing.co.uk