Tadlow Youngster Hopes For Success
By Tom Brown TADLOW racer Kieren Clark will be hoping to turn his recent form into a top three finish when he competes in the third round of the Formula Renault BARC series this weekend. The 18-year-old is set to tackle the 14-lap race at Snetterton, wi
By Tom Brown
TADLOW racer Kieren Clark will be hoping to turn his recent form into a top three finish when he competes in the third round of the Formula Renault BARC series this weekend.
The 18-year-old is set to tackle the 14-lap race at Snetterton, with the qualifying session for grid positions taking place on Saturday.
After two impressive performances Clark has been showing good progress, working his way into the top 10 and finishing his last race at Silverstone in a deserved sixth place.
You may also want to watch:
Clark, who is currently seeking sponsorship said: "I like the Snetterton track - so it promises to be a good race."
3Ks manager, Tony Clark added: "The team are looking forward to the weekend and hopefully we can demonstrate our intent to move forward to next year's televised UK series. Hopefully we can secure a working partnership that will help Kieren in the next step of his career."
- 1 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 2 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 3 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Labour organiser criticises Labour mayor for hiring a Tory as deputy
- 5 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 6 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 7 Royston Kite Festival decision 'under review' as lockdown extended
- 8 Plenty of Covid vaccines available for over 23s
- 9 Bassingbourn reverse trend of losses at Helions Bumpstead with fine win
- 10 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
N For more information visit www.3ksracing.co.uk