Tadlow Youngster Hopes For Success
By Tom Brown TADLOW racer Kieren Clark will be hoping to turn his recent form into a top three finish when he competes in the third round of the Formula Renault BARC series this weekend. The 18-year-old is set to tackle the 14-lap race at Snetterton, wi
By Tom Brown
TADLOW racer Kieren Clark will be hoping to turn his recent form into a top three finish when he competes in the third round of the Formula Renault BARC series this weekend.
The 18-year-old is set to tackle the 14-lap race at Snetterton, with the qualifying session for grid positions taking place on Saturday.
After two impressive performances Clark has been showing good progress, working his way into the top 10 and finishing his last race at Silverstone in a deserved sixth place.
Clark, who is currently seeking sponsorship said: "I like the Snetterton track - so it promises to be a good race."
3Ks manager, Tony Clark added: "The team are looking forward to the weekend and hopefully we can demonstrate our intent to move forward to next year's televised UK series. Hopefully we can secure a working partnership that will help Kieren in the next step of his career."
- 1 Herts sex offender assaulted victim while she slept
- 2 Royston Museum finally reopens following two-year closure
- 3 'Hooded thieves' stole three vehicles
- 4 Royston Town Council declares climate emergency
- 5 Former company boss fined after illegal waste dumped at quarry
- 6 A505 long delays between Royston and M11 motorway at Duxford
- 7 Census data reveals Hertfordshire population boom over last decade
- 8 Ben & Jerry's ice cream sold at Sainsbury's recalled due to health concerns
- 9 Met Office weather: Yellow thunderstorm warning for East of England
- 10 Plans for second multi-storey car park at Stevenage's Lister Hospital to help 'better meet demand'
N For more information visit www.3ksracing.co.uk