Tadlow Youngster Hopes For Success
By Tom Brown TADLOW racer Kieren Clark will be hoping to turn his recent form into a top three finish when he competes in the third round of the Formula Renault BARC series this weekend. The 18-year-old is set to tackle the 14-lap race at Snetterton, wi
By Tom Brown
TADLOW racer Kieren Clark will be hoping to turn his recent form into a top three finish when he competes in the third round of the Formula Renault BARC series this weekend.
The 18-year-old is set to tackle the 14-lap race at Snetterton, with the qualifying session for grid positions taking place on Saturday.
After two impressive performances Clark has been showing good progress, working his way into the top 10 and finishing his last race at Silverstone in a deserved sixth place.
You may also want to watch:
Clark, who is currently seeking sponsorship said: "I like the Snetterton track - so it promises to be a good race."
3Ks manager, Tony Clark added: "The team are looking forward to the weekend and hopefully we can demonstrate our intent to move forward to next year's televised UK series. Hopefully we can secure a working partnership that will help Kieren in the next step of his career."
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 3 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 4 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 5 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 6 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 7 This Hound could run and and run... Sherlock Holmes play was 'a fun evening'
- 8 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 9 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 10 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
N For more information visit www.3ksracing.co.uk