Table tennis - Mixed week for Royston
It was another mixed week for the Royston teams in their NHTTA League fixtures. The best performers were again the C team in Division Two where Tony Bailey, Derek Clark and Julian Lugg won two singles each on a Clark/Lugg doubles to give them a 7-3 victor
It was another mixed week for the Royston teams in their NHTTA League fixtures.
The best performers were again the C team in Division Two where Tony Bailey, Derek Clark and Julian Lugg won two singles each on a Clark/Lugg doubles to give them a 7-3 victory over Broadway D.
In Division Three the D team also did well to get a 5-5 draw at Settlement Wrens with only two players. Fred Bendall and junior Nathan Hutchings managed to win two singles apiece and the doubles.
But it was the same old story for the senior teams who both went down to 7-3 defeats. Dave Bridge, Simon Cockman and Alf Mills managed a single each for the A team in the Premier Division against Green Man B.
You may also want to watch:
Gordon Barnes, Rob Vassallo and a Malone/Vassallo doubles provided the points for the B team in Division One at Broadway C.
- 1 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 2 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 3 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 4 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 5 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 6 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 7 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 8 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 9 Girl power and horse power prove a winning combination for Meldreth racing driver Lizzy
- 10 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange