Swim joy for Alex
ALEX Snowden, along with the nine-year-old girls relay team starred as Royston Swimming Club earned fifth place in the second round of their summer league campaign on Saturday. Snowden came first in the boys under-12 butterfly and breaststroke, while his
ALEX Snowden, along with the nine-year-old girls' relay team starred as Royston Swimming Club earned fifth place in the second round of their summer league campaign on Saturday.
Snowden came first in the boys under-12 butterfly and breaststroke, while his sister Victoria, Claire Erasmus, Jessica Harrington and Jennifer Biddlecomb won the nine-year-old girls' medley relay
Six Royston swimmers also earned second spots in the Hertfordshire Peanuts League division three meet at Hitchin.
- One of Buntingford Swimming Club's most talented youngsters will compete in her first pentathlon this weekend. Georgia Makin will swim, run, ride, shoot and fence during a two-day meet at Warwick.
You may also want to watch:
Makin,11, has already represented Hatfield in a nation swimming final, competed at the Hertfordshire county swimming championship meeting, and raced in a national biathlon championships.
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 3 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 4 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 5 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 6 Herts libraries service could be transferred to public service mutual
- 7 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 8 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 9 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 10 Hertfordshire's adult social care workers honoured at award ceremony