Success in Norwich
THE final event of the East Anglia BMX Region summer calendar took place at Norwich. In the six-and-under boys Brendan Salmon was third in the B final and Alfie Salmon and Louis Foreman took sixth and seventh in the seven-year class. In the eight-year cl
THE final event of the East Anglia BMX Region summer calendar took place at Norwich.
In the six-and-under boys Brendan Salmon was third in the B final and Alfie Salmon and Louis Foreman took sixth and seventh in the seven-year class.
In the eight-year class James King was second and Marmaduke Birt won the B class ahead of Benjamin Mansfield (second) and Nate Ridgewell (fourth). In the nine-year class Daniel Blanche won ahead of Myles Fisher. The 10-year class saw Bradan Blanche taking fifth whilst in the 11's Matthew Harris was seventh. In the 13's James Handleigh took another win and in the 15-year class Andrew Brooker was third. In the Masters class Darren Foreman took seventh.
In the Girls seven-and-under Ella Tomsett was third and Katie Roberts was second.
You may also want to watch:
In the Cruiser categories Matt Salmon was fourth in the 30-39 class, Danny Ancell fourth in the 40-44 class whilst Carl Birt won the 45 plus event.
- 1 Young Crows net funding for club improvements
- 2 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 3 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
- 4 Grandmother runs Royston in Blue 5k solo to raise money for charity
- 5 'If I lived three miles away the obstacles would've been lower' - Councillor calls for IVF to be reinstated in Cambs
- 6 Cooling caps appeal to reduce chemo patients' hair loss
- 7 Network Rail seeks green light for Cambridge South station
- 8 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 9 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 10 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court