Success in Norwich
THE final event of the East Anglia BMX Region summer calendar took place at Norwich. In the six-and-under boys Brendan Salmon was third in the B final and Alfie Salmon and Louis Foreman took sixth and seventh in the seven-year class. In the eight-year cl
THE final event of the East Anglia BMX Region summer calendar took place at Norwich.
In the six-and-under boys Brendan Salmon was third in the B final and Alfie Salmon and Louis Foreman took sixth and seventh in the seven-year class.
In the eight-year class James King was second and Marmaduke Birt won the B class ahead of Benjamin Mansfield (second) and Nate Ridgewell (fourth). In the nine-year class Daniel Blanche won ahead of Myles Fisher. The 10-year class saw Bradan Blanche taking fifth whilst in the 11's Matthew Harris was seventh. In the 13's James Handleigh took another win and in the 15-year class Andrew Brooker was third. In the Masters class Darren Foreman took seventh.
In the Girls seven-and-under Ella Tomsett was third and Katie Roberts was second.
You may also want to watch:
In the Cruiser categories Matt Salmon was fourth in the 30-39 class, Danny Ancell fourth in the 40-44 class whilst Carl Birt won the 45 plus event.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 3 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 4 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 5 Historic Mayflower train makes its way through Royston and Meldreth
- 6 In pictures: The Battle of Britain Air Show 2021 at IWM Duxford
- 7 This Hound could run and and run... Sherlock Holmes play was 'a fun evening'
- 8 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 9 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 10 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes