Stevenage book place in cup final
Town beat St Neots to book final spot against Sawbridgeworth
Stevenage Town Youth U12s 2 St Neots Town Youth 0
Stevenage Town Youth FC Under-12s beat St Neots Town Youth in the semi-finals of the Royston Crow League Cup.
They booked their place in the final with a 2-0 win against a side which had previously lost just once this season.
A header by Michael Campbell from a Jamie Dutton corner made the score 1-0 within a minute of kick-off, and good play in the second half ensured another goal by Luis Mitchell.
You may also want to watch:
Lewis Digweed gave an outstanding captain’s performance and led by example.
Stevenage will play Sawbridgeworth in the final at the end of May.
- 1 A505 campaigner on safety improvement progress and wrong-way driver near-miss
- 2 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 3 Lidl targets new Hertfordshire store locations
- 4 Broadband speeds 15x faster than average set to arrive thanks to major investment
- 5 Kite Festival cancelled after lockdown extension
- 6 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
- 7 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 8 What is happening in our area for Armed Forces Day?
- 9 Nurses to meet with unvaccinated social care workers to address concerns
- 10 Citizens Advice North Herts reopens Royston office