Stevenage book place in cup final
Town beat St Neots to book final spot against Sawbridgeworth
Stevenage Town Youth U12s 2 St Neots Town Youth 0
Stevenage Town Youth FC Under-12s beat St Neots Town Youth in the semi-finals of the Royston Crow League Cup.
They booked their place in the final with a 2-0 win against a side which had previously lost just once this season.
A header by Michael Campbell from a Jamie Dutton corner made the score 1-0 within a minute of kick-off, and good play in the second half ensured another goal by Luis Mitchell.
Lewis Digweed gave an outstanding captain’s performance and led by example.
Stevenage will play Sawbridgeworth in the final at the end of May.
- 1 E-fit image of indecent exposure suspect released by police
- 2 Disruption to train lines between Royston and Cambridge
- 3 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 4 Metal detectorist, 13, explains how she discovered Bronze Age hoards near Royston
- 5 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council
- 6 Meet the cast of Cambridge Arts Theatre's family pantomime Aladdin
- 7 Royston crews' tribute after 'incredible' fire dog's death
- 8 Two year ban on begging for these six
- 9 Bronze Age hoards containing around 200 items found near Royston
- 10 Royston museum under new management