Spots put five past Hurricanes
Under 10 Division F Shephall United Hurricanes B 0 Knebworth Youth Cheetahs Spots 5 The Spots unbeaten run stretched to six games and followed up last week s fantastic 2-2 draw with St Neots with a comfortable 5-0 victory. Captain Remi Burgon scored the
Under 10 Division F
Shephall United Hurricanes B 0 Knebworth Youth Cheetahs Spots 5
The Spots unbeaten run stretched to six games and followed up last week's fantastic 2-2 draw with St Neots with a comfortable 5-0 victory.
Captain Remi Burgon scored the first two goals early in the first half to take his tally for the season to seven and is now second highest goal scorer this season. Leading the way is Taylor Bunn who scored again today to take his total to nine for the season. The fourth goal of the first half came from Sam Meeks and gave the Spots a commanding lead. The game was as one sided as the half time score suggests with Stripes keeper Archie Godfrey not having a touch of the ball for the entire half. The second half continued with Spots dominance and Harry Woodland scored his first goal for Knebworth to make it 5-0.
You may also want to watch:
Despite having plenty of possession no more goals came, Taylor, Harry, Kieran and Sam Bayliffe all came close with their efforts. That's four wins and two draws now for the Stripes in their last six games.
- 1 Young Crows net funding for club improvements
- 2 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 3 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
- 4 Grandmother runs Royston in Blue 5k solo to raise money for charity
- 5 'If I lived three miles away the obstacles would've been lower' - Councillor calls for IVF to be reinstated in Cambs
- 6 Network Rail seeks green light for Cambridge South station
- 7 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 8 Cooling caps appeal to reduce chemo patients' hair loss
- 9 Families celebrate Father's Day at IWM Duxford
- 10 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?