Spots put five past Hurricanes
Under 10 Division F Shephall United Hurricanes B 0 Knebworth Youth Cheetahs Spots 5 The Spots unbeaten run stretched to six games and followed up last week s fantastic 2-2 draw with St Neots with a comfortable 5-0 victory. Captain Remi Burgon scored the
Under 10 Division F
Shephall United Hurricanes B 0 Knebworth Youth Cheetahs Spots 5
The Spots unbeaten run stretched to six games and followed up last week's fantastic 2-2 draw with St Neots with a comfortable 5-0 victory.
Captain Remi Burgon scored the first two goals early in the first half to take his tally for the season to seven and is now second highest goal scorer this season. Leading the way is Taylor Bunn who scored again today to take his total to nine for the season. The fourth goal of the first half came from Sam Meeks and gave the Spots a commanding lead. The game was as one sided as the half time score suggests with Stripes keeper Archie Godfrey not having a touch of the ball for the entire half. The second half continued with Spots dominance and Harry Woodland scored his first goal for Knebworth to make it 5-0.
You may also want to watch:
Despite having plenty of possession no more goals came, Taylor, Harry, Kieran and Sam Bayliffe all came close with their efforts. That's four wins and two draws now for the Stripes in their last six games.
- 1 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 2 Co-operation 'vital' in A505 Royston to Granta Park scheme
- 3 Safety concerns continue in final days of travel hub consultation
- 4 Village school's annual fayre is a big hit
- 5 Margaret House residential home celebrates 50th anniversary milestone
- 6 Exploring the medieval graffiti of North Herts' historic churches
- 7 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 8 Historic Mayflower train makes its way through Royston and Meldreth
- 9 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 10 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre