Royston Town find out Southern League fixtures for the 2020-2021 season
- Credit: Archant
Royston Town will open the new Southern League Premier Division Central season at home after the fixtures for 2020-2021 were revealed.
The Crows will go into the campaign as one of the favourites for the title and their first test will see Banbury United the visitors on September 19.
A trip to Worcestershire follows seven days later before a journey in the opposite direction, Needham Market the destination on September 29.
The first test of the title credentials could come on October 17 when they go to Tamworth while the first derby with Hitchin Town is on October 26 at Top Field.
They host Kings Langley on Boxing Day with the return match coming on Easter Monday while Lowestoft Town away is the first game of 2021, set for January 2.
You may also want to watch:
Lowestoft are the last visitors to Garden Walk and the season ends with a tip to Coalville Town on May 8.
- 1 A505 campaigner on safety improvement progress and wrong-way driver near-miss
- 2 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 3 Lidl targets new Hertfordshire store locations
- 4 Kite Festival cancelled after lockdown extension
- 5 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
- 6 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 7 Nurses to meet with unvaccinated social care workers to address concerns
- 8 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 9 Broadband speeds 15x faster than average set to arrive thanks to major investment
- 10 What is happening in our area for Armed Forces Day?