Saints come away from Dunstable with a draw
Dunstable Town Youth 2 Shefford Saints 2 Under-12s DUNSTABLE Town Youth held Shefford Saints to a draw at the weekend. The game started with the Saints taking the match to the league leaders, pushing them back into their own half. It wasn t long before Sa
Dunstable Town Youth 2 Shefford Saints 2
DUNSTABLE Town Youth held Shefford Saints to a draw at the weekend.
The game started with the Saints taking the match to the league leaders, pushing them back into their own half.
You may also want to watch:
It wasn't long before Saints went ahead from a well worked move that saw Miguel Albelho run onto a through ball and strike it clean pass the Dunstable 'keeper.
Saints went two up shortly after when Lewis McClelland was put through and scored from close range.
- 1 A505 campaigner on safety improvement progress and wrong-way driver near-miss
- 2 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 3 Lidl targets new Hertfordshire store locations
- 4 Broadband speeds 15x faster than average set to arrive thanks to major investment
- 5 Kite Festival cancelled after lockdown extension
- 6 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
- 7 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 8 Nurses to meet with unvaccinated social care workers to address concerns
- 9 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 10 What is happening in our area for Armed Forces Day?
Just before half time the Saints defence were unable to clear their lines, resulting in Dunstable Town pulling a goal back.
The second half saw both sides squander numerous chances before Dunstable's equaliser from a well taken corner.
Lewis McClelland had several chances late on in the game only to see his efforts sail the wrong side of the upright as the Saints came away with a draw.
Shefford Saints squad: Adams, Cooper, J Allen, Eaton, Phelan, Albelhol, Roberts, White, A Allen, Bahattachmejee , McClelland, Wilson, Kirby, Smith.