Royston Youth A team record first win of the season
Royston Town Youth A 5 Bishop s Stortford A 3 Under-10s ROYSTON Town Youth under-10 A team got their first win of the season with a good all round team effort against a resilient Bishop s Stortford team. A typical poacher s hat-trick from Max Logan, a goo
Royston Town Youth A 5 Bishop's Stortford A 3
ROYSTON Town Youth under-10 A team got their first win of the season with a good all round team effort against a resilient Bishop's Stortford team.
A typical poacher's hat-trick from Max Logan, a good goal from Tom Fox and an absolute screamer from Callum Toovey took all three points in this exciting game of football.
You may also want to watch:
Royston Town Youth B 2 Bishop's Stortford B 3
- 1 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 2 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 3 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 4 Ski trip interest 'peaks' at Melbourn Village College
- 5 Raise the roof! Church lead replaced two years on from theft
- 6 Have you visited the Orwell Clunch Pit? New sign tells of unique site's significance
- 7 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 8 How do North East Herts and South Cambs fare in the latest boundary review proposals?
- 9 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 10 Royston arson: Police renew appeal after flats fire
THIS classic game of two halves was won by the odd goal from Bishop's Stortford under-10 B team over Royston Town Youth.
Bishop's Stortford were two up at half-time but Royston battled hard and got back in it with two well worked goals both scored by Lewis Mansfield, but the visitors took the win with a late goal.
Barmond United 2 Royston Town Youth C 2
HONOURS were even in this well matched game between Barmond United under-10 team versus Royston Town Youth C team.
Despite good defending from Kyle Augustine and Frankie Crotty, Royston conceded two goals replying with two of their own from Will Tucker and Tom Turner.