Royston Town Youth too good for Bengeo
Royston Town Youth A 4 Bengeo Tigers Yellows 1 Under-10s Herts County Cup Third Round ROYSTON Town Youth Under-10s A put on a scintillating first half display of fine football against Bengeo Tigers Yellows in the third round of the Herts County Cup with s
Royston Town Youth A 4 Bengeo Tigers Yellows 1
Under-10s Herts County Cup Third Round
ROYSTON Town Youth Under-10s A put on a scintillating first half display of fine football against Bengeo Tigers Yellows in the third round of the Herts County Cup with some excellent flowing moves bringing four top quality goals.
Inspirational goalkeeping by Jack Hallewell and solid defending by Jamie Penn and Jamie Copeland gave the team a sound platform to build on and Max Logan scored Royston's opening goal with a clever long range shot.
You may also want to watch:
Michael Baulk scored the first of a good hat-trick with a tap in following a saved shot from Joe James.
Callum Toovey, Keiran Blois and Tom Fox provided the industry in midfield and some more good work from James up front supplied Baulk with his half-volleyed second before the striker put the icing on the cake with a powerful free-kick, giving the Bengeo 'keeper no chance, for his third and the team's fourth.
- 1 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 2 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 3 14 Spitfires to take to the skies at IWM Duxford's 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 4 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 5 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 6 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 7 Wellbeing gardens opened at Lister in memory of much-loved colleague Marilyn
- 8 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 9 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 10 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
Bengeo got a goal back in the second half and despite some more good efforts on goal Royston couldn't add to their tally.
Rosyon Town Youth: Hallewell, Penn, Copeland, Baulk, Toovey, Blois, Logan, Fox, James.