Royston Town Youth too good for Bengeo
Royston Town Youth A 4 Bengeo Tigers Yellows 1 Under-10s Herts County Cup Third Round ROYSTON Town Youth Under-10s A put on a scintillating first half display of fine football against Bengeo Tigers Yellows in the third round of the Herts County Cup with s
Royston Town Youth A 4 Bengeo Tigers Yellows 1
Under-10s Herts County Cup Third Round
ROYSTON Town Youth Under-10s A put on a scintillating first half display of fine football against Bengeo Tigers Yellows in the third round of the Herts County Cup with some excellent flowing moves bringing four top quality goals.
Inspirational goalkeeping by Jack Hallewell and solid defending by Jamie Penn and Jamie Copeland gave the team a sound platform to build on and Max Logan scored Royston's opening goal with a clever long range shot.
You may also want to watch:
Michael Baulk scored the first of a good hat-trick with a tap in following a saved shot from Joe James.
Callum Toovey, Keiran Blois and Tom Fox provided the industry in midfield and some more good work from James up front supplied Baulk with his half-volleyed second before the striker put the icing on the cake with a powerful free-kick, giving the Bengeo 'keeper no chance, for his third and the team's fourth.
- 1 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 2 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 3 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 4 Ski trip interest 'peaks' at Melbourn Village College
- 5 Raise the roof! Church lead replaced two years on from theft
- 6 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 7 Have you visited the Orwell Clunch Pit? New sign tells of unique site's significance
- 8 How do North East Herts and South Cambs fare in the latest boundary review proposals?
- 9 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 10 Police officer cleared of misconduct for stopping driver because he was Black
Bengeo got a goal back in the second half and despite some more good efforts on goal Royston couldn't add to their tally.
Rosyon Town Youth: Hallewell, Penn, Copeland, Baulk, Toovey, Blois, Logan, Fox, James.