Royston Town re-sign Bridges from Hayes & Yeading
- Credit: Archant
Royston Town have re-signed midfielder Scott Bridges from Hayes & Yeading United.
Bridges - whose previous spell at the club lasted five years - returns to Garden Walk just one season after leaving for Hayes & Yeading.
After winning the Evo-Stik League Southern Division One Central title with the Crows in 2017/18, he made it back to back titles as he lifted the Isthmian League South Central Division title with the Beaconsfield Road outfit last season.
Royston chairman Steve Jackson is delighted to have Bridges back, saying: "Getting Scott back to Garden Walk is a massive coup for the Club.
"Having won the title with us in 2017/18 he then repeated the feat with Hayes & Yeading last season.
You may also want to watch:
He was recently named in the Bostik South Central League Team of the Season and was also selected as the leagues Player of the Year.
"We know exactly what we are getting with Scott - energy, leadership and goals. What more do you want?"
- 1 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 2 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 3 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 4 Students' work featured in online art exhibition
- 5 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 6 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 7 Royal Ascot: ones to watch on final day
- 8 Comedy festival IS going ahead - with Covid-safe measures in place
- 9 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 10 Royston Kite Festival decision 'under review' as lockdown extended