Royston Town drawn at home in FA Vase Fifth Round
ROYSTON Town will face either Armthorpe Welfare or Wroxham in the FA Vase Fifth Round should they beat Tipton Town on Saturday. The Crows face Tipton in the fourth round after last weekend s original date was postponed as Paul Attfield s men look to book
ROYSTON Town will face either Armthorpe Welfare or Wroxham in the FA Vase Fifth Round should they beat Tipton Town on Saturday.
The Crows face Tipton in the fourth round after last weekend's original date was postponed as Paul Attfield's men look to book a place in the fifth round for the first time in the club's history.
Should they win they will face either Armthorpe, currently third in the Northern Counties East League, or Wroxham, eighth in the Ridgeon's Eastern Counties League, on Saturday, February 6.
FA Vase Fourth Round draw:
You may also want to watch:
St Ives Town v Stotfold or Shildon,
New Mills or Witney United v Norton & Stockton Ancients or Bootle,
- 1 A505 campaigner on safety improvement progress and wrong-way driver near-miss
- 2 Kite Festival cancelled after lockdown extension
- 3 Grandmother runs Royston in Blue 5k solo to raise money for charity
- 4 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 5 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
- 6 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 7 What is happening in our area for Armed Forces Day?
- 8 Young Crows net funding for club improvements
- 9 Nurses to meet with unvaccinated social care workers to address concerns
- 10 Network Rail seeks green light for Cambridge South station
Bristol Manor Farm or Whitehawk v Pickering Town or Marske United,
Long Buckby v Dawlish Town or Gresley,
Willand Rovers or Causeway United v Shortwood United or Barwell,
Royston Town or Tipton Town v Armthorpe Welfare or Wroxham,
Needham Market v Brimsdown Rovers or Daventry Town,
Chertsey Town or Plymouth Parkway v Whitley Bay.