Royston Town drawn at home in FA Vase Fifth Round
ROYSTON Town will face either Armthorpe Welfare or Wroxham in the FA Vase Fifth Round should they beat Tipton Town on Saturday. The Crows face Tipton in the fourth round after last weekend s original date was postponed as Paul Attfield s men look to book
ROYSTON Town will face either Armthorpe Welfare or Wroxham in the FA Vase Fifth Round should they beat Tipton Town on Saturday.
The Crows face Tipton in the fourth round after last weekend's original date was postponed as Paul Attfield's men look to book a place in the fifth round for the first time in the club's history.
Should they win they will face either Armthorpe, currently third in the Northern Counties East League, or Wroxham, eighth in the Ridgeon's Eastern Counties League, on Saturday, February 6.
FA Vase Fourth Round draw:
You may also want to watch:
St Ives Town v Stotfold or Shildon,
New Mills or Witney United v Norton & Stockton Ancients or Bootle,
- 1 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 2 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 3 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 4 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 5 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 6 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 7 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 8 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 9 Girl power and horse power prove a winning combination for Meldreth racing driver Lizzy
- 10 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange
Bristol Manor Farm or Whitehawk v Pickering Town or Marske United,
Long Buckby v Dawlish Town or Gresley,
Willand Rovers or Causeway United v Shortwood United or Barwell,
Royston Town or Tipton Town v Armthorpe Welfare or Wroxham,
Needham Market v Brimsdown Rovers or Daventry Town,
Chertsey Town or Plymouth Parkway v Whitley Bay.