Royston Town and Meridan School form football programme
Royston Town Football Club and Meridian Sixth Form College has announced a new Football Education Programme for the Year 12 students will start in September 2014.
Meridian School is offering students the opportunity to enroll onto a BTEC Level 3 Sport Course or an NVQ Level 2 in Activity Leadership qualification.
The programme has been designed so that students will be able to train full-time alongside their course of study, which will enable any aspiring young footballer to develop and progress their career in sport.
To find out more about how the initiative will work, the school will be hosting an information evening on Wednesday January 8 at 7pm.
The initial football trial for the programme will be held during the February half-term.
You may also want to watch:
If you would like to attend the information evening, email head of sixth form, Jess Weatherall on email@example.com by January 6, 2014.
- 1 A505 campaigner on safety improvement progress and wrong-way driver near-miss
- 2 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 3 Lidl targets new Hertfordshire store locations
- 4 Broadband speeds 15x faster than average set to arrive thanks to major investment
- 5 Kite Festival cancelled after lockdown extension
- 6 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
- 7 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 8 What is happening in our area for Armed Forces Day?
- 9 Citizens Advice North Herts reopens Royston office
- 10 Nurses to meet with unvaccinated social care workers to address concerns