Royston rider Mossey makes move ahead of new British Superbikes season
- Credit: Archant
Luke Mossey will enter his third season in the MCE British Superbike Championship as part of the Kawasaki JG Speedfit team.
The Royston rider had previously been representing Quattro Plant Kawasaki but Speedfit have taken over as the official Kawasaki factory team for 2017.
Mossey, who qualified for last season’s Showdown stage of the campaign before finishing sixth in the standings, will partner the 2016 championship runner-up Leon Haslam this year.
The 24-year-old collected four podiums during last season including a career-best second place at Oulton Park.
Mossey will head to Jerez with his new team on January 19 for testing before the new season begins at Donington Park on April 1.
You may also want to watch:
For more on Mossey visit www.lukemossey.com
- 1 A505 campaigner on safety improvement progress and wrong-way driver near-miss
- 2 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 3 Lidl targets new Hertfordshire store locations
- 4 Kite Festival cancelled after lockdown extension
- 5 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
- 6 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 7 Nurses to meet with unvaccinated social care workers to address concerns
- 8 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 9 Broadband speeds 15x faster than average set to arrive thanks to major investment
- 10 What is happening in our area for Armed Forces Day?