Royston rider Mossey makes move ahead of new British Superbikes season
- Credit: Archant
Luke Mossey will enter his third season in the MCE British Superbike Championship as part of the Kawasaki JG Speedfit team.
The Royston rider had previously been representing Quattro Plant Kawasaki but Speedfit have taken over as the official Kawasaki factory team for 2017.
Mossey, who qualified for last season’s Showdown stage of the campaign before finishing sixth in the standings, will partner the 2016 championship runner-up Leon Haslam this year.
The 24-year-old collected four podiums during last season including a career-best second place at Oulton Park.
Mossey will head to Jerez with his new team on January 19 for testing before the new season begins at Donington Park on April 1.
You may also want to watch:
For more on Mossey visit www.lukemossey.com
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 3 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 4 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 5 This Hound could run and and run... Sherlock Holmes play was 'a fun evening'
- 6 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 7 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 8 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 9 Hertfordshire's adult social care workers honoured at award ceremony
- 10 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe