Royston produce amazing comeback to move second in Division Five South West table
- Credit: Archant
Royston’s men came from 4-0 down to beat Bishop’s Stortford 3rds 5-4 in a remarkable encounter in Division Five South West.
An entertaining game saw Stortford four goals to the good up at half-time but a second-half comeback meant Royston secured their fourth victory in a row.
This game was the very definition of a game of two halves.
A half-time break and a change in formation saw the game turn on its head.
Andy Drage got the all-important early goal back for Royston from a short corner.
You may also want to watch:
Carl Taylor then added the second goal which was quickly followed by a third from Drage.
Miles Jackson got the goal of the game with a powerful strike from the top of the D and Will Jones tucked away the winner to move Royston second in the table.
- 1 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 2 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 3 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 4 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 5 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 6 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 7 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 8 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 9 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 10 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe