Royston mens’ 5ths one victory from the title
- Credit: Getty Images/Comstock Images
Royston Tennis Club mens’ teams had more success in the latest round of Cambridgeshire Summer League 2015 matches.
The 5ths re-asserted their position at the top of Division 11 with a great 6-2 win against Milton, Royston’s nearest rivals for the title.
With the victory, the 5ths remain undefeated in this year’s tournament with only one match left to play.
The men’s 4ths were also in action and achieved a fantastic home triumph against David Lloyd 4ths, winning by eight sets to zero.
David Addison and Leo Pickett extended their 100 per cent run this season to 12 sets undefeated.
You may also want to watch:
The 4ths team of Addison, Pickett, Doug Higgins and Mike Fellingham remain second in Division 8.
- 1 Royston Kite Festival decision 'under review' as lockdown extended
- 2 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 3 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Mayor ‘wantonly diverted’ £40m of housing cash
- 5 Agricultural expert 'over the moon' with MBE
- 6 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 7 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 8 Village leader awarded BEM for community centre build and more
- 9 Could you help preserve ponds in Reed?
- 10 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash