Royston Ladies lose out to Vipers
Royston 27 Leighton Buzzard Vipers 44 A VENOMOUS Viper attacking line-up put paid to Royston Ladies' hopes of getting anything out of this game. Royston began strongly in the first quarter, which ended eight points apiece, but the second quarter saw a
Royston 27 Leighton Buzzard Vipers 44
A VENOMOUS Viper attacking line-up put paid to Royston Ladies' hopes of getting anything out of this game.
Royston began strongly in the first quarter, which ended eight points apiece, but the second quarter saw a shift in balance.
Despite some excellent defending from Huttlestone, Moxham and Pinner, the home team went in 18-13 down at half time.
You may also want to watch:
The third quarter saw some changes in the Royston attacking line with Pledger and Williams coming on but despite some decent shooting efforts by the home team the Vipers pulled away.
They increased their lead by eight points and led 33-20 at the end of the third.
- 1 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 2 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 3 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 4 This Hound could run and and run... Sherlock Holmes play was 'a fun evening'
- 5 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 6 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 7 Hertfordshire's adult social care workers honoured at award ceremony
- 8 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 9 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 10 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
Royston had a stronger fourth quarter but were still unable to claw back the lead and although this performance was superior to the last one Royston put on against the Vipers, they were still unable to get the win.
Team: Winser, Stimson, Rooney, Hume, Pledger, Williams, Huttlestone, Pinner, Moxham, White.