Royston Heath Club off the mark in Hertfordshire Short Metric Summer Archery League
- Credit: Archant
Royston Heath Archery Club defeated Knebworth’s Green Dragon Bowmen in their opening Hertfordshire Short Metric Summer League match of the season on Saturday,
A short metric is six dozen arrows, three at fifty metres and three at thirty.
Four of Royston’s five shooters achieved personal bests with the hosts claiming a 2,748 to 2,690 points win.
Jack Corps (593), Michael Wright (591), Paul Williams (536), Jamie Cattrell (516) and Andrew Cox (512) were Royston’s scorers.
Heath next face Hertford Company of Archers on June 12.
You may also want to watch:
If anyone is interested in taking up archery, RHAC is holding an open day as part of Archery GB’s Big Weekend this Saturday between 10am-4pm.
For more information go to www.roystonarchery.org
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 3 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 4 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 5 Historic Mayflower train makes its way through Royston and Meldreth
- 6 In pictures: The Battle of Britain Air Show 2021 at IWM Duxford
- 7 This Hound could run and and run... Sherlock Holmes play was 'a fun evening'
- 8 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 9 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 10 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes