Royston Heath Club off the mark in Hertfordshire Short Metric Summer Archery League
- Credit: Archant
Royston Heath Archery Club defeated Knebworth’s Green Dragon Bowmen in their opening Hertfordshire Short Metric Summer League match of the season on Saturday,
A short metric is six dozen arrows, three at fifty metres and three at thirty.
Four of Royston’s five shooters achieved personal bests with the hosts claiming a 2,748 to 2,690 points win.
Jack Corps (593), Michael Wright (591), Paul Williams (536), Jamie Cattrell (516) and Andrew Cox (512) were Royston’s scorers.
Heath next face Hertford Company of Archers on June 12.
You may also want to watch:
If anyone is interested in taking up archery, RHAC is holding an open day as part of Archery GB’s Big Weekend this Saturday between 10am-4pm.
For more information go to www.roystonarchery.org
- 1 Young Crows net funding for club improvements
- 2 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 3 'If I lived three miles away the obstacles would've been lower' - Councillor calls for IVF to be reinstated in Cambs
- 4 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
- 5 Grandmother runs Royston in Blue 5k solo to raise money for charity
- 6 Network Rail seeks green light for Cambridge South station
- 7 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 8 Cooling caps appeal to reduce chemo patients' hair loss
- 9 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 10 Families celebrate Father's Day at IWM Duxford