Rockets rise to Welsh test
Royston Rockets travelled to Wales at the weekend for the final round of the 2007 BMX National series at Tredegar. Youngest member Ted Dalleywater was third in the under-six class A final. In the under-seven year class Ethan Vernon was second, with Dani
Royston Rockets travelled to Wales at the weekend for the final round of the 2007 BMX National series at Tredegar.
Youngest member Ted Dalleywater was third in the under-six class A final.
In the under-seven year class Ethan Vernon was second, with Daniel Blanche fourth, and Aaron Threader fifth.
Representing the girls in the under- seven-nine class, Jasia Blanche was sixth in the B final, while in the boys' under-eight class, Aaron Dalleywater won with Bradan Blanche sixth.
You may also want to watch:
James Handleigh was sixth in the under-11-12 year class A final.
In the 19-plus men's class, Jonathan Roberts was fifth in the B final, and in the junior female section, Katie Roberts was also fifth.
- 1 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 2 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 3 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 4 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 5 Hotel has everything you need for a relaxing staycation
- 6 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 7 Royston arson: Police renew appeal after flats fire
- 8 Ski trip interest 'peaks' at Melbourn Village College
- 9 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 10 7 things to do, places to go and gift experiences for dad this Father's Day
The Elite class saw more success for Laurence Mapp, who won the A final to confirm his number one ranking for the year, while Richard Townsend was second in the class B final.
- The Rockets are back in action on Sunday, when they travel to Ipswich for the Regional Summer Series.
The club will be out for points to boost their regional ranking, which will determine whether they qualify for the British Championships.