Reed get home draw as Hertfordshire T20 competition returns in 2021
- Credit: DANNY LOO
The draw for the 2020 Hertfordshire T20 county competition will not go to waste following a meeting of the Herts Cricket League.
Last year’s scheduled event was cancelled as COVID-19 hit almost all sporting action but it has now been decided that the 2020 competition will just be played this year.
It means Reed will be the hosts of group C on Saturday, May 1, with Harpenden, Old Owens and Hoddesdon the visitors.
It is the latter who the home side will play in the semi-final with the final against the winner of the other game later in the day.
Elsewhere Radlett will host the group D games with a mouth-watering clash against Potters Bar, the other game there being North Mymms or Championship side Langleybury.
Hertford host Shenley Village, Hemel Hempstead and West Herts in group A and group B will feature Letchworth Garden City, Preston, Bishop's Stortford and home side Welwyn Garden City.
The winners of the four groups will then go on to the finals day on Sunday, June 27.
- 1 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 2 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 3 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 4 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 5 Co-operation 'vital' in A505 Royston to Granta Park scheme
- 6 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 7 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 8 Exploring the medieval graffiti of North Herts' historic churches
- 9 Safety concerns continue in final days of travel hub consultation
- 10 Cambs and Essex academy trust wins prestigious award