Reed get home draw as Hertfordshire T20 competition returns in 2021
- Credit: DANNY LOO
The draw for the 2020 Hertfordshire T20 county competition will not go to waste following a meeting of the Herts Cricket League.
Last year’s scheduled event was cancelled as COVID-19 hit almost all sporting action but it has now been decided that the 2020 competition will just be played this year.
It means Reed will be the hosts of group C on Saturday, May 1, with Harpenden, Old Owens and Hoddesdon the visitors.
It is the latter who the home side will play in the semi-final with the final against the winner of the other game later in the day.
Elsewhere Radlett will host the group D games with a mouth-watering clash against Potters Bar, the other game there being North Mymms or Championship side Langleybury.
Hertford host Shenley Village, Hemel Hempstead and West Herts in group A and group B will feature Letchworth Garden City, Preston, Bishop's Stortford and home side Welwyn Garden City.
The winners of the four groups will then go on to the finals day on Sunday, June 27.
- 1 Man to face court after admitting to £15,000 cigarette stealing spree
- 2 Royston man celebrates 100th birthday after recovering from COVID-19
- 3 Hickford QUITS ahead of damning report
- 4 County council leader praises sacrifice made by residents during lockdown
- 5 Have your say on A505 Litlington turning proposals
- 6 Council tax set to rise in South Cambs to help support frontline services
- 7 Hickford quits Manor Farm on eve of damning report
- 8 Victim of fatal A10 crash named
- 9 Mental health support group encouraging you to #Walkandtalk
- 10 Special report: An insight into dog theft in Hertfordshire