Reed get home draw as Hertfordshire T20 competition returns in 2021
- Credit: DANNY LOO
The draw for the 2020 Hertfordshire T20 county competition will not go to waste following a meeting of the Herts Cricket League.
Last year’s scheduled event was cancelled as COVID-19 hit almost all sporting action but it has now been decided that the 2020 competition will just be played this year.
It means Reed will be the hosts of group C on Saturday, May 1, with Harpenden, Old Owens and Hoddesdon the visitors.
It is the latter who the home side will play in the semi-final with the final against the winner of the other game later in the day.
Elsewhere Radlett will host the group D games with a mouth-watering clash against Potters Bar, the other game there being North Mymms or Championship side Langleybury.
Hertford host Shenley Village, Hemel Hempstead and West Herts in group A and group B will feature Letchworth Garden City, Preston, Bishop's Stortford and home side Welwyn Garden City.
The winners of the four groups will then go on to the finals day on Sunday, June 27.
- 1 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 2 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 3 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 4 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 5 Hotel has everything you need for a relaxing staycation
- 6 Ski trip interest 'peaks' at Melbourn Village College
- 7 7 things to do, places to go and gift experiences for dad this Father's Day
- 8 Royston arson: Police renew appeal after flats fire
- 9 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 10 Mayor ‘wantonly diverted’ £40m of housing cash