Are you interested in playing rugby for a fantastic, family-friendly rugby club in Royston?
ROYSTON Rugby Club are seeking new senior players to join either their First, Second or Veteran teams.
The club train every Wednesday evening at the excellent training facilities at Bassingbourn Barracks, and the First team play matches in the Herts/Middlesex 2 league on Royston Heath. The Second team compete in the local Greene King Leagues and have only lost twice this season.
The veterans compete in friendlies and also play midweek floodlit matches and make up a strong social core to the club.
The rugby club is an open club for everyone who wishes to join; wives girlfriends and children are welcome to all matches and in the Heath Sports Club afterwards.
You may also want to watch:
Royston’s membership and playing costs are among the lowest in the area and they welcome any player, regardless of ability, to join their ranks.
Any one who is interested please call chairman Colin Letch on 07763229794 for more information.
- 1 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 2 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 3 Ski trip interest 'peaks' at Melbourn Village College
- 4 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 5 Hotel has everything you need for a relaxing staycation
- 6 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 7 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 8 Royston arson: Police renew appeal after flats fire
- 9 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 10 Sign up to village duathlon and raise funds for Home-Start