Players sought for new U21 football team
- Credit: Archant
A leading football team want to make a dynamic start in a new U21 league.
Melbourn Dynamos aim to enter a side in an U21 competition which is to kick off next season and they are looking for players to add to their existing U18 squad.
The Hertfordshire FA have set up the U21 league in a bid to stop young players drifting out of the game.
Steve Richardson, manager of the new U21 team, said: “The core of the team for the coming season have played for Dynamos for over 10 years and as a club we felt that it would be great if they were able to continue to play.
“Before this new league was set up, the only option for players at this age was to join an adult team.
You may also want to watch:
“However, this means playing against seasoned footballers and sometimes young players don’t enjoy the game as much as they would do playing against other teams of the same age group.”
If you are interested in joining contact Mr Richardson on 07766 111222 or via email at email@example.com
- 1 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 2 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 3 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 4 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 5 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 6 Eight picture-perfect picnic spots across East Anglia
- 7 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 8 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 9 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 10 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote