Parr bags hat-trick as Royston thrash Marlow
- Credit: Archant
Taylor Parr bagged a hat-trick on Saturday as Royston Town, under the guidance of caretaker boss Duncan Easley, thrashed out-of-form Marlow 4-0.
Left-back Parr made a scintillating start to the Calor Division One Central clash with two goals in the opening eight minutes; the first a powerful header and the second a smart left-foot finish.
Lewis Endacott replaced the injured Joe De La Salle at half-time, and announced himself into the clash with the third goal.
Endacott found himself centrally in the box with time to spare and coolly and confidently picked his spot curling a fine finish high into the net.
The goal of the game to put the icing on the cake saw substitute Adie Cambridge make a great tackle and simultaneously pass wide to Kaan Fehmi.
You may also want to watch:
The frontman delivered the perfect ball for man of the match Parr to thump home a header to complete a fine and rare defender’s hat-trick.
- 1 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 2 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 3 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 4 Hotel has everything you need for a relaxing staycation
- 5 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 6 Ski trip interest 'peaks' at Melbourn Village College
- 7 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 8 Royston arson: Police renew appeal after flats fire
- 9 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 10 Sign up to village duathlon and raise funds for Home-Start