Panthers exit League Cup
Under 16 League Cup Knebworth Youth Panthers 0 - 1 Elsenham Youth Panthers went crashing out of the league cup competition thanks to a single goal from Elsenham. Knebworth started the game slowly – poor passes, lethargic movement, and key players mi
Under 16 League Cup
Knebworth Youth Panthers 0 - 1 Elsenham Youth
Panthers went crashing out of the league cup competition thanks to a single goal from Elsenham.
Knebworth started the game slowly - poor passes, lethargic movement, and key players missing all contributed to this.
You may also want to watch:
After 30 minutes Panthers started to play better with some great wide passes from Angus out to Baker, who in turn crossed back in to the box, but unfortunately the strike force failed to even test the Elsenham keeper.
After the break Knebworth put the pressure on with some quick moves down the wing by Borrie and Bondy, and through the centre with Anyadi and Angus, but the strikers could not deliver and players were becoming frustrated.
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 3 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 4 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 5 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 6 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 7 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 8 Herts libraries service could be transferred to public service mutual
- 9 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 10 Chocks away! Phillips and Nunn bag Spitfire Salver at Heydon Grange Golf Club
With 15 minutes to go a loose ball from Elsenham bobbled badly and found the net to put Elsenham in the lead, to the amazement of their players and spectators.
Panthers did all they could to bring the game back, leaving Jaz at the back on his own Knebworth, and pushing forward in numbers, some shots from the midfield tested the keeper but were unsuccessful, and the clock ticked away to the final whistle.