Panthers exit League Cup
Under 16 League Cup Knebworth Youth Panthers 0 - 1 Elsenham Youth Panthers went crashing out of the league cup competition thanks to a single goal from Elsenham. Knebworth started the game slowly – poor passes, lethargic movement, and key players mi
Under 16 League Cup
Knebworth Youth Panthers 0 - 1 Elsenham Youth
Panthers went crashing out of the league cup competition thanks to a single goal from Elsenham.
Knebworth started the game slowly - poor passes, lethargic movement, and key players missing all contributed to this.
After 30 minutes Panthers started to play better with some great wide passes from Angus out to Baker, who in turn crossed back in to the box, but unfortunately the strike force failed to even test the Elsenham keeper.
After the break Knebworth put the pressure on with some quick moves down the wing by Borrie and Bondy, and through the centre with Anyadi and Angus, but the strikers could not deliver and players were becoming frustrated.
- 1 Ian Stewart murder trial: Killer 'restricted wife's breathing and fabricated epilepsy death'
- 2 Meet team behind new Royston Town Party
- 3 Tiffinity and Beyond: Boost for Melbourn business thanks to former BBC Dragon
- 4 Trial begins for killer accused of murdering wife
- 5 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 6 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 7 Meet the couple who won holidays by the sea for a year
- 8 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 9 Women trapped in vehicle after A10 crash
- 10 Gripping retelling of Blood Brothers coming to the ADC Theatre in Cambridge
With 15 minutes to go a loose ball from Elsenham bobbled badly and found the net to put Elsenham in the lead, to the amazement of their players and spectators.
Panthers did all they could to bring the game back, leaving Jaz at the back on his own Knebworth, and pushing forward in numbers, some shots from the midfield tested the keeper but were unsuccessful, and the clock ticked away to the final whistle.