Openers Fynn and Ward set Reed up for comfortable win
Knebworth Blue Reed II 246-4 Reed won by 55 runsREED Sunday Seconds played Knebworth Blue in a 40/40 friendly and won by 55 runs. Reed captain Peter Baker asked the young partnership of Julian Fynn (76) and Kallum Ward (43) to open the batting and they m
Reed II 246-4
Reed won by 55 runs
REED Sunday Seconds played Knebworth Blue in a 40/40 friendly and won by 55 runs.
You may also want to watch:
Reed captain Peter Baker asked the young partnership of Julian Fynn (76) and Kallum Ward (43) to open the batting and they made it to 95 before Ward was run out.
P Baker (11), Keiran Willoughby (35no) and Marcus Baker (71) also added runs as they closed on 246-4.
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 3 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 4 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 5 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 6 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 7 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 8 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 9 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 10 Strictly Come Dancing champion to Dial M for Murder in Cambridge
It was not until Knebworth Blue had reached 53 that the breakthrough was made in reply when J Fynn hit the stumps from a direct throw to run out Rusling (28).
From there wickets fell at steady intervals to the bowling of Dominic McComish (6-0-26-2), Peter Baker (6-0-37-2) and Lloyd Bowman (6-0-29-4).