Openers Fynn and Ward set Reed up for comfortable win
Knebworth Blue Reed II 246-4 Reed won by 55 runsREED Sunday Seconds played Knebworth Blue in a 40/40 friendly and won by 55 runs. Reed captain Peter Baker asked the young partnership of Julian Fynn (76) and Kallum Ward (43) to open the batting and they m
Reed II 246-4
Reed won by 55 runs
REED Sunday Seconds played Knebworth Blue in a 40/40 friendly and won by 55 runs.
Reed captain Peter Baker asked the young partnership of Julian Fynn (76) and Kallum Ward (43) to open the batting and they made it to 95 before Ward was run out.
P Baker (11), Keiran Willoughby (35no) and Marcus Baker (71) also added runs as they closed on 246-4.
- 1 School to make 'wide-ranging changes' following Ofsted inspection
- 2 Fowlmere residents voice objections to housing development
- 3 Kite Festival set to return to Royston next month
- 4 Herts sex offender assaulted victim while she slept
- 5 Tractors take to the streets to raise money for hospital
- 6 Royston judoka Reid relishing Commonwealth Games chance
- 7 Bassingbourn Village College students win Pitch for the Prize competition
- 8 7 of the most beautiful churches in Hertfordshire
- 9 Former company boss fined after illegal waste dumped at quarry
- 10 Royston Museum finally reopens following two-year closure
It was not until Knebworth Blue had reached 53 that the breakthrough was made in reply when J Fynn hit the stumps from a direct throw to run out Rusling (28).
From there wickets fell at steady intervals to the bowling of Dominic McComish (6-0-26-2), Peter Baker (6-0-37-2) and Lloyd Bowman (6-0-29-4).