Openers Fynn and Ward set Reed up for comfortable win
Knebworth Blue Reed II 246-4 Reed won by 55 runsREED Sunday Seconds played Knebworth Blue in a 40/40 friendly and won by 55 runs. Reed captain Peter Baker asked the young partnership of Julian Fynn (76) and Kallum Ward (43) to open the batting and they m
Reed II 246-4
Reed won by 55 runs
REED Sunday Seconds played Knebworth Blue in a 40/40 friendly and won by 55 runs.
You may also want to watch:
Reed captain Peter Baker asked the young partnership of Julian Fynn (76) and Kallum Ward (43) to open the batting and they made it to 95 before Ward was run out.
P Baker (11), Keiran Willoughby (35no) and Marcus Baker (71) also added runs as they closed on 246-4.
- 1 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 2 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 3 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 4 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 5 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 6 Eight picture-perfect picnic spots across East Anglia
- 7 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 8 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 9 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 10 Royston Kite Festival decision 'under review' as lockdown extended
It was not until Knebworth Blue had reached 53 that the breakthrough was made in reply when J Fynn hit the stumps from a direct throw to run out Rusling (28).
From there wickets fell at steady intervals to the bowling of Dominic McComish (6-0-26-2), Peter Baker (6-0-37-2) and Lloyd Bowman (6-0-29-4).