O'Connorf triumphs at Bassingbourn
SEPTEMBER'S medal at Bassingbourn Golf Club was won by Lee O Connor on 80 (64 nett) for his second win of the year. In second was Mick Coote 77 (nett 62) and John Moody 74 (nett 63) was third. Last weekend was captain s day, organised by captain Richie Gr
SEPTEMBER'S medal at Bassingbourn Golf Club was won by Lee O'Connor on 80 (64 nett) for his second win of the year.
In second was Mick Coote 77 (nett 62) and John Moody 74 (nett 63) was third.
Last weekend was captain's day, organised by captain Richie Groves, and the winner was Karen Fidell (40 points Stableford) who won a year's free membership at Bassingbourn Golf Club.
In second was Andy Arnold (38 points) while third was Cyril Harris.
You may also want to watch:
The two prizes for nearest the pin were claimed by Tony Davies and the straightest drive was won by Mick Coote.
More than �110 was raised for Help for Hereos.
- 1 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 2 Royston Kite Festival decision 'under review' as lockdown extended
- 3 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 4 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Agricultural expert 'over the moon' with MBE
- 6 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 7 Mayor ‘wantonly diverted’ £40m of housing cash
- 8 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 9 Village leader awarded BEM for community centre build and more
- 10 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing