No Dyer straits for Adam
GARY Hainsworth and Adam Dyer won the Men s Fourball Betterball Stableford at Royston Golf Club on Sunday. Playing in glorious conditions the pair had an enormous 45 point haul that gave them the spoils. It was 14 handicapper Dyer who did most of the sc
GARY Hainsworth and Adam Dyer won the Men's Fourball Betterball Stableford at Royston Golf Club on Sunday.
Playing in glorious conditions the pair had an enormous 45 point haul that gave them the spoils.
It was 14 handicapper Dyer who did most of the scoring and his outward nine of one under par against the wind gave them 23 points.
His form continued on the back nine as he made use of his shot holes to contribute another four nett birdies.
You may also want to watch:
Gary Fortune continued where he had left off last week by securing second spot with his partner Alistair Horwood. the pair finished with 44 points just one ahead of Mark Weatherhead and Darren Farmer.
Emma Logan won another Ladies Medal on Saturday, playing one shot under her handicap of 19 in the tricky conditions.
- 1 Royston Kite Festival decision 'under review' as lockdown extended
- 2 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 4 Mayor ‘wantonly diverted’ £40m of housing cash
- 5 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 6 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 7 Village leader awarded BEM for community centre build and more
- 8 Could you help preserve ponds in Reed?
- 9 Ski trip interest 'peaks' at Melbourn Village College
- 10 Community stalwart who led national effort to help navy veterans during pandemic receives BEM
14-year-old Lauren Hunt, a county junior player, continued to impress with her runners-up place. Immediate past lady captain, Jane Drake finished third.