No Dyer straits for Adam
GARY Hainsworth and Adam Dyer won the Men s Fourball Betterball Stableford at Royston Golf Club on Sunday. Playing in glorious conditions the pair had an enormous 45 point haul that gave them the spoils. It was 14 handicapper Dyer who did most of the sc
GARY Hainsworth and Adam Dyer won the Men's Fourball Betterball Stableford at Royston Golf Club on Sunday.
Playing in glorious conditions the pair had an enormous 45 point haul that gave them the spoils.
It was 14 handicapper Dyer who did most of the scoring and his outward nine of one under par against the wind gave them 23 points.
His form continued on the back nine as he made use of his shot holes to contribute another four nett birdies.
Gary Fortune continued where he had left off last week by securing second spot with his partner Alistair Horwood. the pair finished with 44 points just one ahead of Mark Weatherhead and Darren Farmer.
Emma Logan won another Ladies Medal on Saturday, playing one shot under her handicap of 19 in the tricky conditions.
- 1 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 2 Hero dog sniffs out cash for charity with golf ball mission
- 3 Stewart 'wasn't distressed and calmly answered questions' at scene of wife's death, paramedic tells court
- 4 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 5 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 6 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 7 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
- 8 Herts, camera, action! Turning film fantasy into reality with new screen tourism development programme
- 9 Meet team behind new Royston Town Party
- 10 Ian Stewart murder trial: Killer 'restricted wife's breathing and fabricated epilepsy death'
14-year-old Lauren Hunt, a county junior player, continued to impress with her runners-up place. Immediate past lady captain, Jane Drake finished third.