Nine-year-old chosen as Ashwell Karate Club’s 2015 Student of the Year
- Credit: Archant
Edward Fish has been chosen as Ashwell Karate Club’s 2015 Student of the Year award by his peers.
The nine-year-old joined the club at the age of five and has worked hard over the last four years, showing an enthusiastic approach to training and excellent Dojo etiquette.
Edward has graded successfully from blue belt through to brown with red stripe and now is only two steps away from claiming black belt status.
If you are aged between five and 65 and want to take up a new challenge perhaps karate is for you?
Ashwell Karate Club trains every Saturday 2-3pm at Ashwell Village Hall.
You may also want to watch:
For a free one hour lesson, contact Ashwell TSKAGB Karate Club’s secretary Mandi Dhillon 01462 679105 or email email@example.com
Alternatively go to www.ashwellvillagehall.org.uk/gpage5.html
- 1 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 2 Co-operation 'vital' in A505 Royston to Granta Park scheme
- 3 Safety concerns continue in final days of travel hub consultation
- 4 Village school's annual fayre is a big hit
- 5 Margaret House residential home celebrates 50th anniversary milestone
- 6 Exploring the medieval graffiti of North Herts' historic churches
- 7 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 8 Historic Mayflower train makes its way through Royston and Meldreth
- 9 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 10 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre