Nine-year-old chosen as Ashwell Karate Club’s 2015 Student of the Year
- Credit: Archant
Edward Fish has been chosen as Ashwell Karate Club’s 2015 Student of the Year award by his peers.
The nine-year-old joined the club at the age of five and has worked hard over the last four years, showing an enthusiastic approach to training and excellent Dojo etiquette.
Edward has graded successfully from blue belt through to brown with red stripe and now is only two steps away from claiming black belt status.
If you are aged between five and 65 and want to take up a new challenge perhaps karate is for you?
Ashwell Karate Club trains every Saturday 2-3pm at Ashwell Village Hall.
You may also want to watch:
For a free one hour lesson, contact Ashwell TSKAGB Karate Club’s secretary Mandi Dhillon 01462 679105 or email email@example.com
Alternatively go to www.ashwellvillagehall.org.uk/gpage5.html
- 1 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 2 'If I lived three miles away the obstacles would've been lower' - Councillor calls for IVF to be reinstated in Cambs
- 3 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 4 Young Crows net funding for club improvements
- 5 Network Rail seeks green light for Cambridge South station
- 6 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 7 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 8 Families celebrate Father's Day at IWM Duxford
- 9 Students' work featured in online art exhibition
- 10 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town