Netball - Moving on up
Royston moved up to fourth in the County League with a comfortable 55-24 victory against Boltoph. The opening quarter started slowly but Royston began to pull away and at the end of the first break had a nine goal lead. The second period saw Roysyon step
Royston moved up to fourth in the County League with a comfortable 55-24 victory against Boltoph.
The opening quarter started slowly but Royston began to pull away and at the end of the first break had a nine goal lead.
The second period saw Roysyon step up their game and pull away even further with some excellent space and shooting by Emma Kelly, something which the opposition defence found increasing hard to deal with.
The third and fourth quarter saw Royston improve on their score excellent defending by Anna Pinner, Jo Moxham and guest players Laughlin saw Botloph only score 12 goals in the last two quarters.
You may also want to watch:
The centre court of Carol Parcell, Tracy Stimpson and Karen Hume capitalised on the great defending and swiftly brought the ball up the court to reach an impressive 55 goals.
- 1 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 2 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 3 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 4 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 5 Cambs and Essex academy trust wins prestigious award
- 6 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 7 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 8 Hospitality Action Day: Some of your favourite local pubs, restaurants and cafés
- 9 Village school's annual fayre is a big hit
- 10 Wellbeing gardens opened at Lister in memory of much-loved colleague Marilyn