Netball - Moving on up
Royston moved up to fourth in the County League with a comfortable 55-24 victory against Boltoph. The opening quarter started slowly but Royston began to pull away and at the end of the first break had a nine goal lead. The second period saw Roysyon step
Royston moved up to fourth in the County League with a comfortable 55-24 victory against Boltoph.
The opening quarter started slowly but Royston began to pull away and at the end of the first break had a nine goal lead.
The second period saw Roysyon step up their game and pull away even further with some excellent space and shooting by Emma Kelly, something which the opposition defence found increasing hard to deal with.
The third and fourth quarter saw Royston improve on their score excellent defending by Anna Pinner, Jo Moxham and guest players Laughlin saw Botloph only score 12 goals in the last two quarters.
The centre court of Carol Parcell, Tracy Stimpson and Karen Hume capitalised on the great defending and swiftly brought the ball up the court to reach an impressive 55 goals.
- 1 Former nurse at Stevenage's Lister Hospital struck off
- 2 Ian Stewart murder trial: Diane 'suffered lack of oxygen for up to an hour'
- 3 Hundreds in Herts fined for breaking lockdown rules
- 4 Meldreth mental health cancer support charity appoints first patron
- 5 Stewart 'wasn't distressed and calmly answered questions' at scene of wife's death, paramedic tells court
- 6 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 7 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 8 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 9 Hero dog sniffs out cash for charity with golf ball mission
- 10 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages