Melbourn Tang Soo Do Club among medals at British National Martial Arts Championships
- Credit: Archant
A Melbourn Tang Soo Do Club member has fought to a silver medal at the British National Martial Arts Championships in Coventry.
Taylor Hennah was runner-up in the sparring division and also tied for a bronze in the form category but unfortunately narrowly missed out.
Noah Brown, a first-time competitor and representative for Melbourn TSD, also came close to taking a medal but just missed out in the end.
Things started well for Edward Coulstock, also a first-time competitor and club representative, beating a higher-ranked opponent in the first round but he too left without a medal.
Many members will next be heading to a one-day seminar in Market Deeping, near Peterborough, looking to improve their rankings.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on Melbourn Tang Soo Do visit www.melbourntsd.co.uk, find the club on Facebook - Melbourn Tang Soo Do - or contact Ashley Robertston on 07983 630516.
- 1 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 2 14 Spitfires to take to the skies at IWM Duxford's 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 3 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 4 Historic Mayflower train makes its way through Royston and Meldreth
- 5 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 6 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 7 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 8 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 9 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 10 Co-operation 'vital' in A505 Royston to Granta Park scheme