Melbourn Tang Soo Do Club among medals at British National Martial Arts Championships
- Credit: Archant
A Melbourn Tang Soo Do Club member has fought to a silver medal at the British National Martial Arts Championships in Coventry.
Taylor Hennah was runner-up in the sparring division and also tied for a bronze in the form category but unfortunately narrowly missed out.
Noah Brown, a first-time competitor and representative for Melbourn TSD, also came close to taking a medal but just missed out in the end.
Things started well for Edward Coulstock, also a first-time competitor and club representative, beating a higher-ranked opponent in the first round but he too left without a medal.
Many members will next be heading to a one-day seminar in Market Deeping, near Peterborough, looking to improve their rankings.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on Melbourn Tang Soo Do visit www.melbourntsd.co.uk, find the club on Facebook - Melbourn Tang Soo Do - or contact Ashley Robertston on 07983 630516.
- 1 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 2 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 3 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 4 Students' work featured in online art exhibition
- 5 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 6 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 7 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 8 Royal Ascot: ones to watch on final day
- 9 Eight picture-perfect picnic spots across East Anglia
- 10 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire