McGuire takes the Evening League
THE fourth and final round of the Evening League was won by junior bailiff Ryan Jarvis with 14 lbs 13 oz. Second was Jamie McGuire with 13 lbs 6 oz and third was Diane Fuller with 4 lbs 15 oz. Overall, the competition saw positions swapped as McGuire won
THE fourth and final round of the Evening League was won by junior bailiff Ryan Jarvis with 14 lbs 13 oz.
Second was Jamie McGuire with 13 lbs 6 oz and third was Diane Fuller with 4 lbs 15 oz.
Overall, the competition saw positions swapped as McGuire won the series with 29 points while Jarvis came second with 28 points.
The highest aggregate weight went to Jarvis with a total weight of 48 lbs 11 oz
You may also want to watch:
The pairs match fished at Lawn Farm on Saturday and was won by Rick Arber and Chris Monk with a total weight of 64 lbs 15 oz.
Brian Newman, fishing solo, was runner-up with 59 lbs 10 oz while the partnership of Diane Fuller and Kelvin Stanford came third.
- 1 A505 campaigner on safety improvement progress and wrong-way driver near-miss
- 2 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 3 Lidl targets new Hertfordshire store locations
- 4 Kite Festival cancelled after lockdown extension
- 5 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
- 6 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 7 Nurses to meet with unvaccinated social care workers to address concerns
- 8 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 9 Broadband speeds 15x faster than average set to arrive thanks to major investment
- 10 What is happening in our area for Armed Forces Day?
The annual charity match incorporating the ladies match will be fished at Thriplow Reservoir on Saturday, August 8.
The draw will be at 1pm and fishing will be from 2pm until 7pm.
There will be an entry fee of �5, no pool will be held, but there will be a bank side raffle.
Will anyone wishing to fish please ring Mick Rivers on (01223) 870189.