McGuire takes the Evening League
THE fourth and final round of the Evening League was won by junior bailiff Ryan Jarvis with 14 lbs 13 oz. Second was Jamie McGuire with 13 lbs 6 oz and third was Diane Fuller with 4 lbs 15 oz. Overall, the competition saw positions swapped as McGuire won
THE fourth and final round of the Evening League was won by junior bailiff Ryan Jarvis with 14 lbs 13 oz.
Second was Jamie McGuire with 13 lbs 6 oz and third was Diane Fuller with 4 lbs 15 oz.
Overall, the competition saw positions swapped as McGuire won the series with 29 points while Jarvis came second with 28 points.
The highest aggregate weight went to Jarvis with a total weight of 48 lbs 11 oz
You may also want to watch:
The pairs match fished at Lawn Farm on Saturday and was won by Rick Arber and Chris Monk with a total weight of 64 lbs 15 oz.
Brian Newman, fishing solo, was runner-up with 59 lbs 10 oz while the partnership of Diane Fuller and Kelvin Stanford came third.
- 1 'Panic-buying is crippling us' - petrol station owner urges motorists to think before they refuel
- 2 Flexi parking ticket rolled out for hybrid commuters
- 3 Council leader calls for 'kind and courteous' queuing for fuel
- 4 North Herts and Beds villages hit by power cut
- 5 17 of the prettiest streets in North Herts
- 6 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 7 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 8 Hertfordshire's adult social care workers honoured at award ceremony
- 9 Help on offer for residents as Universal Credit cut looms
- 10 Herts libraries service could be transferred to public service mutual
The annual charity match incorporating the ladies match will be fished at Thriplow Reservoir on Saturday, August 8.
The draw will be at 1pm and fishing will be from 2pm until 7pm.
There will be an entry fee of �5, no pool will be held, but there will be a bank side raffle.
Will anyone wishing to fish please ring Mick Rivers on (01223) 870189.