Martin stars in Bury race
ROYSTON Runners turned out for the Bury St Edmunds 20 mile road race, with Paul Martin first home for The Crows with an impressive time of 2.20.59. The race is a challenge to all entrants with its undulating track winding through villages and inclines, w
ROYSTON Runners turned out for the Bury St Edmunds 20 mile road race, with Paul Martin first home for The Crows with an impressive time of 2.20.59.
The race is a challenge to all entrants with its undulating track winding through villages and inclines, with the Royston squad certainly earning their medals.
Matthew Darby came in second for Royston with a time of 2.39.30, while Jodie Lyne was first home for the ladies with a time of 3.24.37, closely followed by Anna Ward who secured a time of 3.27.28.
The other Royston entrants were; Alan Triggs 2.50.58, Stephen Lions 3.19.34, Deborah Carter 3.43.59, Maureen Miller 3.50.31 and Stephen Smith 3.50.31.
You may also want to watch:
Elsewhere Richard Dajda and Kay Lions completed the Bury St Edmunds nearly 10 race, with times of 1.27.51 and 1.37.08 respectively.
- 1 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 2 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 3 14 Spitfires to take to the skies at IWM Duxford's 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 4 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 5 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 6 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 7 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 8 Wellbeing gardens opened at Lister in memory of much-loved colleague Marilyn
- 9 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 10 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims