Luke's like a great display
ROYSTON youngster Luke Bailey won Royston Golf Club s junior open stableford. The county under-12 player scored an impressive 46 points, with Darren Dunbavin of Newmarket coming second. Fellow Royston golfers Jonathon Windle and Jordan Hardwidge finished
ROYSTON youngster Luke Bailey won Royston Golf Club's junior open stableford.
The county under-12 player scored an impressive 46 points, with Darren Dunbavin of Newmarket coming second.
Fellow Royston golfers Jonathon Windle and Jordan Hardwidge finished third and fourth respectively.
The club's monthly stableford was won by Stuart Knight with 40 points, ahead of Jim Hopkins on 37 points. Keith Woods was close behind with 36 points.
You may also want to watch:
The junior medal was also up for grabs, won by Tom Porter with 89 less 19, net 70.
Jonathon Windle was second with 94 less 21, net 74, ahead of Daniel Smith who secured 94 less 20, net 74.
- 1 'Panic-buying is crippling us' - petrol station owner urges motorists to think before they refuel
- 2 North Herts and Beds villages hit by power cut
- 3 17 of the prettiest streets in North Herts
- 4 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 5 Get on your bike for the A10 Awareness Ride comeback
- 6 Flexi parking ticket rolled out for hybrid commuters
- 7 Council leader calls for 'kind and courteous' queuing for fuel
- 8 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 9 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
Robert Clark and Mick Joyner claimed the club's men's four ball stableford, with Nigel Thomas and Nick Leah second, ahead of Jason Nolan and Martin Pendrick, who finished third.
Graham Toby and Marjory Humphreys won the Johnson Matthey mixed competition with 42 points. Robin Coles and Kathy Caunte finished some distance behind on 35.