Luke's like a great display
ROYSTON youngster Luke Bailey won Royston Golf Club s junior open stableford. The county under-12 player scored an impressive 46 points, with Darren Dunbavin of Newmarket coming second. Fellow Royston golfers Jonathon Windle and Jordan Hardwidge finished
ROYSTON youngster Luke Bailey won Royston Golf Club's junior open stableford.
The county under-12 player scored an impressive 46 points, with Darren Dunbavin of Newmarket coming second.
Fellow Royston golfers Jonathon Windle and Jordan Hardwidge finished third and fourth respectively.
The club's monthly stableford was won by Stuart Knight with 40 points, ahead of Jim Hopkins on 37 points. Keith Woods was close behind with 36 points.
You may also want to watch:
The junior medal was also up for grabs, won by Tom Porter with 89 less 19, net 70.
Jonathon Windle was second with 94 less 21, net 74, ahead of Daniel Smith who secured 94 less 20, net 74.
- 1 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 2 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 3 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 4 Royston arson: Police renew appeal after flats fire
- 5 Say this secret phrase and get a free pint for the first game of the Euros
- 6 Have you visited the Orwell Clunch Pit? New sign tells of unique site's significance
- 7 Raise the roof! Church lead replaced two years on from theft
- 8 Sign up to village duathlon and raise funds for Home-Start
- 9 How do North East Herts and South Cambs fare in the latest boundary review proposals?
- 10 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
Robert Clark and Mick Joyner claimed the club's men's four ball stableford, with Nigel Thomas and Nick Leah second, ahead of Jason Nolan and Martin Pendrick, who finished third.
Graham Toby and Marjory Humphreys won the Johnson Matthey mixed competition with 42 points. Robin Coles and Kathy Caunte finished some distance behind on 35.