Luke's like a great display
ROYSTON youngster Luke Bailey won Royston Golf Club s junior open stableford. The county under-12 player scored an impressive 46 points, with Darren Dunbavin of Newmarket coming second. Fellow Royston golfers Jonathon Windle and Jordan Hardwidge finished
ROYSTON youngster Luke Bailey won Royston Golf Club's junior open stableford.
The county under-12 player scored an impressive 46 points, with Darren Dunbavin of Newmarket coming second.
Fellow Royston golfers Jonathon Windle and Jordan Hardwidge finished third and fourth respectively.
The club's monthly stableford was won by Stuart Knight with 40 points, ahead of Jim Hopkins on 37 points. Keith Woods was close behind with 36 points.
The junior medal was also up for grabs, won by Tom Porter with 89 less 19, net 70.
Jonathon Windle was second with 94 less 21, net 74, ahead of Daniel Smith who secured 94 less 20, net 74.
- 1 Women trapped in vehicle after A10 crash
- 2 Tiffinity and Beyond: Boost for Melbourn business thanks to former BBC Dragon
- 3 Meet team behind new Royston Town Party
- 4 Ian Stewart murder trial: Killer 'restricted wife's breathing and fabricated epilepsy death'
- 5 Former heavyweight boxing champ to support hospice with charity dinner
- 6 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 7 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 8 Council leader pledges 'we'll hold This Land to account'
- 9 How are England's Covid restrictions changing after Plan B?
- 10 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
Robert Clark and Mick Joyner claimed the club's men's four ball stableford, with Nigel Thomas and Nick Leah second, ahead of Jason Nolan and Martin Pendrick, who finished third.
Graham Toby and Marjory Humphreys won the Johnson Matthey mixed competition with 42 points. Robin Coles and Kathy Caunte finished some distance behind on 35.