Kit’s a great start!
County Hall 1 Royston Town A 4 STARTING the season in a new division – and a new kit – new-look Royston proved too strong for County Hall. Royston opened their account through Greg Jackson, who showed another side to his game with a fierce 35-yard free k
County Hall 1 Royston Town A 4
STARTING the season in a new division - and a new kit - new-look Royston proved too strong for County Hall.
Royston opened their account through Greg Jackson, who showed another side to his game with a fierce 35-yard free kick.
A fine nine-man passing move followed, capped by a superb chip from Dalton O'Brien before half time.
You may also want to watch:
County Hall came out stronger in the second half, but it was Royston who showed more determination, with keeper Pete Lee in commanding form.
Jay White was next on the scoresheet when he headed home from Josh Bourner's corner.
- 1 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 2 'If I lived three miles away the obstacles would've been lower' - Councillor calls for IVF to be reinstated in Cambs
- 3 Young Crows net funding for club improvements
- 4 Network Rail seeks green light for Cambridge South station
- 5 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 6 Families celebrate Father's Day at IWM Duxford
- 7 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 8 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 9 Hallmark Trophy decided in close-run contest at Heydon Grange Golf Club
- 10 Plenty of Covid vaccines available for over 23s
The hosts then snatched a consolation goal, before Nathan Davenport completed the victory with a close- range finish.