King team steps up bid for Euro title
ROYSTON-BASED King Racing is set to take on the best of Europe in its quest for a fourth European Championship crown. Top Fuel Bike European champions King Racing has announced six new partners for the season ahead, including the experience of Brad Anass
ROYSTON-BASED King Racing is set to take on the best of Europe in its quest for a fourth European Championship crown.
Top Fuel Bike European champions King Racing has announced six new partners for the season ahead, including the experience of Brad Anassis, owner of Portable Shade and former South African Road Racing Champion and star of the drag racing Pro Street Class.
Racer Ian King said: "King Racing have benefited from an extremely strong and loyal team of associates while winning their three previous European Championships.
"And we are extremely proud to announce that these associates are to remain on the team in their quest for an unprecedented fourth European Championship title."
You may also want to watch:
King Racing also announced the addition of JE Pistons, Kibblewhite Precision Machining, Swecomposite, Craft Safety Helmets and Del West Engineering.
King Racing's Top Fuel Bike season continues next weekend with a trip to Alastaro in Finland before heading to Mantorp Park in Sweden in late July.
- 1 Young Crows net funding for club improvements
- 2 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 3 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
- 4 Grandmother runs Royston in Blue 5k solo to raise money for charity
- 5 'If I lived three miles away the obstacles would've been lower' - Councillor calls for IVF to be reinstated in Cambs
- 6 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 7 Network Rail seeks green light for Cambridge South station
- 8 Cooling caps appeal to reduce chemo patients' hair loss
- 9 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 10 Families celebrate Father's Day at IWM Duxford