King team steps up bid for Euro title
ROYSTON-BASED King Racing is set to take on the best of Europe in its quest for a fourth European Championship crown. Top Fuel Bike European champions King Racing has announced six new partners for the season ahead, including the experience of Brad Anass
ROYSTON-BASED King Racing is set to take on the best of Europe in its quest for a fourth European Championship crown.
Top Fuel Bike European champions King Racing has announced six new partners for the season ahead, including the experience of Brad Anassis, owner of Portable Shade and former South African Road Racing Champion and star of the drag racing Pro Street Class.
Racer Ian King said: "King Racing have benefited from an extremely strong and loyal team of associates while winning their three previous European Championships.
"And we are extremely proud to announce that these associates are to remain on the team in their quest for an unprecedented fourth European Championship title."
You may also want to watch:
King Racing also announced the addition of JE Pistons, Kibblewhite Precision Machining, Swecomposite, Craft Safety Helmets and Del West Engineering.
King Racing's Top Fuel Bike season continues next weekend with a trip to Alastaro in Finland before heading to Mantorp Park in Sweden in late July.
- 1 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 2 14 Spitfires to take to the skies at IWM Duxford's 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 3 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 4 Historic Mayflower train makes its way through Royston and Meldreth
- 5 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 6 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 7 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 8 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 9 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 10 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes