Juniors book quarter final place
Ayoola scores three in League Cup win
Stevenage Boro Juniors 4 Bedwell Rangers 1
Royston Crow Youth League U12s League Cup Third Round
An injury hit Stevenage Boro Juniors team put in their performance of the season to beat local rivals Bedwell Rangers to progress to the quarter finals of the League cup.
Starting with just 10 players, the Juniors took a two goal lead in the first half with goals from Ayoola Abe and Owen Todd.
You may also want to watch:
Rangers hit back midway through the second half, but a further brace from Ayoola sealed victory for the Juniors.
- 1 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 2 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 3 Royston Kite Festival decision 'under review' as lockdown extended
- 4 Agricultural expert 'over the moon' with MBE
- 5 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 7 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 8 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 9 Mayor ‘wantonly diverted’ £40m of housing cash
- 10 Village leader awarded BEM for community centre build and more