MELBOURN Judo Club had 26 members enter grading at the weekend with a 100 per cent achievement rate. Conducted at the Royston Leisure Centre four examiners undertook the three hour long appraisal and the achievements are: From novice to first Mon Red Bel
MELBOURN Judo Club had 26 members enter grading at the weekend with a 100 per cent achievement rate.
Conducted at the Royston Leisure Centre four examiners undertook the three hour long appraisal and the achievements are:
From novice to first Mon Red Belt: Danny Burns, Raya Iglesias.
From second to third Mon: Leah Parcell.
From novice to third Mon: George Colson.
From third to fourth Mon: Nick Mason.
- 1 New cops truck catches out law-breaking drivers in successful week
- 2 Man sentenced for handling stolen goods - including designer watch, clothes and laptop
- 3 Drug dealer jailed after being found with heroin and crack cocaine
- 4 Goalkeeper with incurable brain tumour overwhelmed by fundraiser response
- 5 Ian Stewart 'appeared odd' at wife Diane's funeral, court hears
- 6 Cyclist in hospital with life-threatening injuries after crash
- 7 Jail for fraudulent accountant who tried to steal £200k of employer’s money
- 8 Bank cards, electrical items and jewellery stolen in burglary
- 9 Face coverings no longer mandatory indoors as England returns to Plan A
- 10 Ian Stewart murder trial: Diane 'suffered lack of oxygen for up to an hour'
From fourth to fifth Mon: Patrick Goan, Ross Ellis, Jarrod Attriedes, Ben Cooper, Imogen Ranner, Tom Smith.
From fourth to seventh Mon: Josh Sole.
From fifth to sixth Mon: Matthew Coote, Liam Traverse-Healy, Anand Solanki, Navin Latchman.
From sixth to seventh Mon: James Long, Rajiv Latchman, Jo-Ley Attriedes.
From eighth to ninth Mon: Lewis McCracken.
From tenth to eleventh Mon: Kim-Michael Sorensen.
From 11th to 12th Mon: Charlie Triggs.
From 12th to 13th Mon: Dominic Hill, Emma Reid.
Senior: Gerhard Oberholzer was promoted from 2nd Kyu to 1st Kyu.
On Sunday, Emma Reid and Dominic Hill both won silver medals at the Clacton International event.