MELBOURN Judo Club had 26 members enter grading at the weekend with a 100 per cent achievement rate. Conducted at the Royston Leisure Centre four examiners undertook the three hour long appraisal and the achievements are: From novice to first Mon Red Bel
MELBOURN Judo Club had 26 members enter grading at the weekend with a 100 per cent achievement rate.
Conducted at the Royston Leisure Centre four examiners undertook the three hour long appraisal and the achievements are:
From novice to first Mon Red Belt: Danny Burns, Raya Iglesias.
From second to third Mon: Leah Parcell.
You may also want to watch:
From novice to third Mon: George Colson.
From third to fourth Mon: Nick Mason.
- 1 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 2 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 3 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 4 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 5 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 6 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 7 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 8 Herts libraries service could be transferred to public service mutual
- 9 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 10 Chocks away! Phillips and Nunn bag Spitfire Salver at Heydon Grange Golf Club
From fourth to fifth Mon: Patrick Goan, Ross Ellis, Jarrod Attriedes, Ben Cooper, Imogen Ranner, Tom Smith.
From fourth to seventh Mon: Josh Sole.
From fifth to sixth Mon: Matthew Coote, Liam Traverse-Healy, Anand Solanki, Navin Latchman.
From sixth to seventh Mon: James Long, Rajiv Latchman, Jo-Ley Attriedes.
From eighth to ninth Mon: Lewis McCracken.
From tenth to eleventh Mon: Kim-Michael Sorensen.
From 11th to 12th Mon: Charlie Triggs.
From 12th to 13th Mon: Dominic Hill, Emma Reid.
Senior: Gerhard Oberholzer was promoted from 2nd Kyu to 1st Kyu.
On Sunday, Emma Reid and Dominic Hill both won silver medals at the Clacton International event.