Joseph is an all-round winner!
FOXTON maintained their pressure at the top of CCA Senior Division 1 with another comfortable victory. Put into bat, Foxton got off to a solid start against Horseheath before Sam Sabey went for 22. However, their run rate was increased with the introduc
FOXTON maintained their pressure at the top of CCA Senior Division 1 with another comfortable victory.
Put into bat, Foxton got off to a solid start against Horseheath before Sam Sabey went for 22.
However, their run rate was increased with the introduction of Lawrence Farnum who straight away went to work on the Horseheath bowlers.
Farnum eventually went for 73 after a scintillating partnership with Patrick Joseph (40), with Dean (20), Ingrey (20) and Cambridge (18) also adding to Foxton's final score of 248-9.
You may also want to watch:
And the Horseheath reply was soon in tatters, when man-of-the-match Joseph (6-33) removed their first two batsmen in the first two overs.
He then dismissed the dangerous Ellis (0) in just four deliveries, before seeing off Ketteridge.
- 1 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 2 'If I lived three miles away the obstacles would've been lower' - Councillor calls for IVF to be reinstated in Cambs
- 3 Young Crows net funding for club improvements
- 4 Network Rail seeks green light for Cambridge South station
- 5 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 6 Families celebrate Father's Day at IWM Duxford
- 7 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
- 8 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 9 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 10 Hallmark Trophy decided in close-run contest at Heydon Grange Golf Club
Despite some dogged resistance, Atonel Atwell broke through the remainder of the Horseheath order, with 4-11.