Joseph is an all-round winner!
FOXTON maintained their pressure at the top of CCA Senior Division 1 with another comfortable victory. Put into bat, Foxton got off to a solid start against Horseheath before Sam Sabey went for 22. However, their run rate was increased with the introduc
FOXTON maintained their pressure at the top of CCA Senior Division 1 with another comfortable victory.
Put into bat, Foxton got off to a solid start against Horseheath before Sam Sabey went for 22.
However, their run rate was increased with the introduction of Lawrence Farnum who straight away went to work on the Horseheath bowlers.
Farnum eventually went for 73 after a scintillating partnership with Patrick Joseph (40), with Dean (20), Ingrey (20) and Cambridge (18) also adding to Foxton's final score of 248-9.
You may also want to watch:
And the Horseheath reply was soon in tatters, when man-of-the-match Joseph (6-33) removed their first two batsmen in the first two overs.
He then dismissed the dangerous Ellis (0) in just four deliveries, before seeing off Ketteridge.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 3 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 4 Girl power and horse power prove a winning combination for Meldreth racing driver Lizzy
- 5 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 6 In pictures: The Battle of Britain Air Show 2021 at IWM Duxford
- 7 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange
- 8 Award-winning CADS production at Royston Arts Festival
- 9 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 10 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
Despite some dogged resistance, Atonel Atwell broke through the remainder of the Horseheath order, with 4-11.