Jamie is tops with carp haul
THE fourth and final match in the Evening League was fished at Thriplow Reservoir, with Jamie McGuire winning with a five-carp catch which weighed in at 16lbs 13oz. Steve McGuire was second with one carp weighing 2lbs 13oz, and Ryan Jarvis finished third
THE fourth and final match in the Evening League was fished at Thriplow Reservoir, with Jamie McGuire winning with a five-carp catch which weighed in at 16lbs 13oz.
Steve McGuire was second with one carp weighing 2lbs 13oz, and Ryan Jarvis finished third with 2lbs 11oz of silver fish.
The overall winner of the Evening League was junior bailiff Ryan Jarvis with 21 points. Steve Mcguire finished runner-up with 20 points, with Dianne Fuller third on 16 points.
The highest aggregate weight went to Steve McGuire with 42lbs.
You may also want to watch:
Second was Ryan Jarvis with 35lbs 11oz, and third Dianne Fuller with 23lbs 15oz.
A joint club match with Rugby Cement AC and Eternit AC was held at Clavering.
- 1 'Panic-buying is crippling us' - petrol station owner urges motorists to think before they refuel
- 2 North Herts and Beds villages hit by power cut
- 3 17 of the prettiest streets in North Herts
- 4 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 5 Get on your bike for the A10 Awareness Ride comeback
- 6 Flexi parking ticket rolled out for hybrid commuters
- 7 Council leader calls for 'kind and courteous' queuing for fuel
- 8 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 9 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 10 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
Andy Day of Rugby Cement AC was first with 125lbs 14oz, with Andrea Wright of Royston AC and Rugby Cement second with 85lbs 12oz.
Shaun Rivers of Rugby Cement AC was third with 50lbs 8oz.
- The combined ladies charity match will be held at Thriplow Reservoir on Saturday.
The draw will take place at 2pm, with fishing from 3-7pm.
There is an entry donation of £5, which will go towards the Bassingbourn Parish Church Repair Fund.
For more information contact Mick Rivers on 01223 870189.