It’s victory – off the Cuff!
Royston 27pts Cuffley 0 ROYSTON returned to winning ways after last week s defeat against Wasps Amateurs. In a game they controlled for long periods, they went in 10-0 up at half-time, thanks to a Steve Bass try, which was converted by Michael Schurch, wh
Royston 27pts Cuffley 0
ROYSTON returned to winning ways after last week's defeat against Wasps Amateurs.
In a game they controlled for long periods, they went in 10-0 up at half-time, thanks to a Steve Bass try, which was converted by Michael Schurch, who also scored a penalty.
Further tries from Schurch, Chris Ball and Ian Bibbey - one of which was converted by Schurch - gave Royston the Herts/Middlesex League points.
You may also want to watch:
"It was a good win, especially after we'd lost to Wasps last week," said captain Steve Clay.
"We always looked like we would win the game. Paul Rabberts came in at number six and did a great job, while Danny Fox and Billy Paine stepped up from the second team and produced outstanding performances."
- 1 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 2 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 3 Ski trip interest 'peaks' at Melbourn Village College
- 4 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 5 Hotel has everything you need for a relaxing staycation
- 6 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 7 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 8 Royston arson: Police renew appeal after flats fire
- 9 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 10 Sign up to village duathlon and raise funds for Home-Start
Royston have a week off from league action on Saturday, but will travel to Stevenage for a friendly where they are expected to give first team experience to several of the club's second team players.