Rate the World Cup TV pundits
- Credit: Archant
Never mind the football, the real World Cup battle is going on off the field.
Pundit v pundit, co-commentator v co-commentator - BBC v ITV.
Do you prefer Glenn Hoddle (“he needs to be more clinical in space”) or Mark Lawrenson (“he must’ve got a dislocated shoelace”)?
Is Ally McCoist getting the better of Rio Ferdinand? And what’s your verdict on the barely-suppressed rage of Roy Keane?
Meanwhile, who can forget the bow-tie-and-jumper combo sported by Patrice Evra, who made a fool of himself by patronising the eloquent Eni Aluko?
You may also want to watch:
On your marks to give them marks - go!
- 1 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 2 'Outstanding' Royston police officer wins Chief Constable's award
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 4 Cambs police crack down on county lines drugs offences
- 5 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 6 Review: Groan Ups is 'like a student sketch show stretched out over two hours'
- 7 25-year-old admits Royston drug dealing
- 8 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity
- 9 Fundraising walk for Citizens Advice 'a resounding success'
- 10 Inside Country Boarding for Cats and Dogs: Award-winning kennels' labour of love