Harvest Trail entry is now open
Entry is open for the Harvest Trail half and quarter marathons.
Organised by Royston Runners, the off-road running event that starts and finishes on Therfield Heath, is taking place on Sunday, September 21.
A spokesperson said: “Whether you are an experienced trail runner or just a rookie, this is the run for you. It is 98 per cent off-road through the beautiful undulating Hertfordshire countryside.
“We run this event to give all trail runners an affordable day. There are no frills like t-shirts or prizes but we do offer refreshments at the finish and a certificate of completion. Give it a try, you won’t regret it.”
There will also be full catering facilities, including bar, showers and changing in the clubhouse.
You may also want to watch:
To enter the race, visit www.roystonrunners.co.uk or www.runnersworld.co.uk
- 1 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 2 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 5 Girl power and horse power prove a winning combination for Meldreth racing driver Lizzy
- 6 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 7 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange
- 8 Award-winning CADS production at Royston Arts Festival
- 9 In pictures: The Battle of Britain Air Show 2021 at IWM Duxford
- 10 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims