Harvest Trail entry is now open
Entry is open for the Harvest Trail half and quarter marathons.
Organised by Royston Runners, the off-road running event that starts and finishes on Therfield Heath, is taking place on Sunday, September 21.
A spokesperson said: “Whether you are an experienced trail runner or just a rookie, this is the run for you. It is 98 per cent off-road through the beautiful undulating Hertfordshire countryside.
“We run this event to give all trail runners an affordable day. There are no frills like t-shirts or prizes but we do offer refreshments at the finish and a certificate of completion. Give it a try, you won’t regret it.”
There will also be full catering facilities, including bar, showers and changing in the clubhouse.
You may also want to watch:
To enter the race, visit www.roystonrunners.co.uk or www.runnersworld.co.uk
- 1 Kite Festival cancelled after lockdown extension
- 2 A505 campaigner on safety improvement progress and wrong-way driver near-miss
- 3 Grandmother runs Royston in Blue 5k solo to raise money for charity
- 4 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 5 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
- 6 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 7 Young Crows net funding for club improvements
- 8 What is happening in our area for Armed Forces Day?
- 9 Network Rail seeks green light for Cambridge South station
- 10 Nurses to meet with unvaccinated social care workers to address concerns