Greneway storm to title
GRENEWAY School has won the North Herts Primary Schools Sports Hall Athletics Final. The Royston school s Year 6 team travelled to Knights Templar in Baldock, overcoming William Ransom, Whitehill, Wymondley, Wilbury, St Andrews, Oughton, and Mary Exton.
GRENEWAY School has won the North Herts Primary Schools' Sports Hall Athletics Final.
The Royston school's Year 6 team travelled to Knights Templar in Baldock, overcoming William Ransom, Whitehill, Wymondley, Wilbury, St Andrews, Oughton, and Mary Exton.
Greneway's athletes shone in a number of events, including the triple jump, standing long jump, indoor javelin, and running.
In an exciting and high quality event, Greneway claimed gold, with 281 points in the combined girls and boys competition.
You may also want to watch:
William Ransom finished second with 233 points, while Whitehill finished third on 200 points.
Squad: Cemal Ramadan, Reece King, Sebastian Jaunzens, Oliver Bass, Sam Huttlestone, Sam Edney, Sam Chamberlain, Jack Freeman, Jamie Stimson, Hayley Barnes, Emmie Ward, Emily Griffin, Eleanor Evans, Ellen Annetts, Lucy Brooks, Josie Pearson, Chloe Bunker and Lucy Richardson.
- 1 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 2 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 3 14 Spitfires to take to the skies at IWM Duxford's 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 4 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 5 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 6 Wellbeing gardens opened at Lister in memory of much-loved colleague Marilyn
- 7 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 8 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 9 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 10 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims