Greneway record athletics clean-sweep
GRENEWAY’S Year 7 & 8 and Year 5 & 6 athletics teams have enjoyed another incredibly successful season by recording an unprecidented league grand slam.
They won every North Herts Schools’ league title possible to reinforce Royston’s reputation for producing promising young athletes.
Here is a list of championships and twelve trophies won by Greneway:
North Herts Schools’ League Year 7 Combined team
North Herts Schools’ League Year 8 Combined team
You may also want to watch:
North Herts Schools’ League Year 7 Girls team
North Herts Schools’ League Year 7 Boys team
- 1 A505 campaigner on safety improvement progress and wrong-way driver near-miss
- 2 Kite Festival cancelled after lockdown extension
- 3 What is happening in our area for Armed Forces Day?
- 4 Nurses to meet with unvaccinated social care workers to address concerns
- 5 Grandmother runs Royston in Blue 5k solo to raise money for charity
- 6 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 7 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 8 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 9 'If I lived three miles away the obstacles would've been lower' - Councillor calls for IVF to be reinstated in Cambs
- 10 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
North Herts Schools’ League Year 8 Girls team
North Herts Schools’ League Year 8 Boys team
North Herts Schools’ League Overall Boys Combined
North Herts Schools’ League: Overall Girls Combined
North Herts Schools’ League Boys and Girls Combined
North Herts 2012 Schools’ Year 8 Sportshall Athletics Champions
North East Herts Schools’ Year 5/6 Sportshall Athletics Champions
North East Herts Schools’ Year 8 Sportshall Athletics Champions
Assistant head teacher and head of PE, Terr Graves, says he is once again very proud to see all the hard work pay off.
He said: “The secret to all this success is talent, commitment, athleticism and teamwork from all involved – teachers, pupils, coaches and parents.These young people have consistently demonstrated the Olympic and Paralympic values: Inspiration, Equality, Excellence, Friendship, Determination, Respect and Courage.
“These truly outstanding achievments reinforce once again that many of our children are already reguarly competing at a high level for their school in the North Herts region.”