Greneway record athletics clean-sweep
GRENEWAY’S Year 7 & 8 and Year 5 & 6 athletics teams have enjoyed another incredibly successful season by recording an unprecidented league grand slam.
They won every North Herts Schools’ league title possible to reinforce Royston’s reputation for producing promising young athletes.
Here is a list of championships and twelve trophies won by Greneway:
North Herts Schools’ League Year 7 Combined team
North Herts Schools’ League Year 8 Combined team
You may also want to watch:
North Herts Schools’ League Year 7 Girls team
North Herts Schools’ League Year 7 Boys team
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 3 In pictures: The Battle of Britain Air Show 2021 at IWM Duxford
- 4 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 5 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 6 This Hound could run and and run... Sherlock Holmes play was 'a fun evening'
- 7 22-year-old sentenced for criminal damage in Melbourn
- 8 Co-operation 'vital' in A505 Royston to Granta Park scheme
- 9 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 10 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
North Herts Schools’ League Year 8 Girls team
North Herts Schools’ League Year 8 Boys team
North Herts Schools’ League Overall Boys Combined
North Herts Schools’ League: Overall Girls Combined
North Herts Schools’ League Boys and Girls Combined
North Herts 2012 Schools’ Year 8 Sportshall Athletics Champions
North East Herts Schools’ Year 5/6 Sportshall Athletics Champions
North East Herts Schools’ Year 8 Sportshall Athletics Champions
Assistant head teacher and head of PE, Terr Graves, says he is once again very proud to see all the hard work pay off.
He said: “The secret to all this success is talent, commitment, athleticism and teamwork from all involved – teachers, pupils, coaches and parents.These young people have consistently demonstrated the Olympic and Paralympic values: Inspiration, Equality, Excellence, Friendship, Determination, Respect and Courage.
“These truly outstanding achievments reinforce once again that many of our children are already reguarly competing at a high level for their school in the North Herts region.”