Good consistency, says Crows boss
OVERALL I am really very happy with the football we have played in the past week. That was the verdict of Crows manager Paul Attfield on his team s three victories in seven days. I think we have struck some good consistency in our play over a good per
OVERALL I am really very happy with the football we have played in the past week."
That was the verdict of Crows' manager Paul Attfield on his team's three victories in seven days.
"I think we have struck some good consistency in our play over a good period of league games and we look very confident in what we are doing and the results obviously reflect that," said Attfield.
"Saturday was the biggest 1-0 thrashing I can remember seeing. We thoroughly deserved the win and played excellently throughout.
"It was a day their goalkeeper led a charmed life and between him and the woodwork they stopped near on everything.
"On another day we could have played much worse and won by a bigger margin. But the result was excellent for us.
- 1 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 2 Family of patient who died from drug overdose speak out after inquest
- 3 Police find body in search for missing 71-year-old Raymond
- 4 All aboard for Steam at the Hoops festival in Bassingbourn
- 5 New mayor makes historic market her first stop
- 6 Councillors take the plunge to raise money for Home-Start
- 7 New mayor elected in historic moment for Royston Town Council
- 8 Cambridge: Police officer had surgery after sex offender drove car at them
- 9 Tesco recalls pastry product over risks to people with nut allergies
- 10 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
"It is important to maintain this run as we now have a period of sustained and tougher league games starting at Stony Stratford this coming Saturday, who are the only team to beat us in the league this season.