Good consistency, says Crows boss
OVERALL I am really very happy with the football we have played in the past week. That was the verdict of Crows manager Paul Attfield on his team s three victories in seven days. I think we have struck some good consistency in our play over a good per
OVERALL I am really very happy with the football we have played in the past week."
That was the verdict of Crows' manager Paul Attfield on his team's three victories in seven days.
"I think we have struck some good consistency in our play over a good period of league games and we look very confident in what we are doing and the results obviously reflect that," said Attfield.
"Saturday was the biggest 1-0 thrashing I can remember seeing. We thoroughly deserved the win and played excellently throughout.
You may also want to watch:
"It was a day their goalkeeper led a charmed life and between him and the woodwork they stopped near on everything.
"On another day we could have played much worse and won by a bigger margin. But the result was excellent for us.
- 1 A505 campaigner on safety improvement progress and wrong-way driver near-miss
- 2 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 3 Lidl targets new Hertfordshire store locations
- 4 Kite Festival cancelled after lockdown extension
- 5 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
- 6 Nurses to meet with unvaccinated social care workers to address concerns
- 7 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 8 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 9 What is happening in our area for Armed Forces Day?
- 10 Broadband speeds 15x faster than average set to arrive thanks to major investment
"It is important to maintain this run as we now have a period of sustained and tougher league games starting at Stony Stratford this coming Saturday, who are the only team to beat us in the league this season.